⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 11 473

Answers

• Dejeda57
    Dejeda57 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2022

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules.

• slly2216
    slly2216 Posts: 45 Level 2

For all those with skills who are as frustrated as I am...don't play candy crush if you don't buy..I'm quitting if they keep this up. Those who buy boosters go up the levels..it's not about skills anymore. I HV lost my obsession with this game.

• decas220
    decas220 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2022

What is the latest with this level? I have now used all my gold bars for extra moves and have been stuck for days!

• Adidi
    Adidi Posts: 0 Newbie

There are two versions to this level. One with 234 gelatin and another with 236, two more that is un reachable.

I've wasted a lot of golden bars and lollipops. Please fix it fast

• xxkatxxo
    xxkatxxo Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2022

Very disappointed

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,556 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2022

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

If you have Lollipop booster use it to destroy Magic Mixer

Sorry for the Inconvenience . We found the problem at the level after verifying and have already notified to our team. Due to the weekend, it may be a little late to get the solution and we will let you know here as soon as we get the news of the solution.

We already have multiple posts in our community about the issue and the posts will be merged so I'm closing this post. The problem will definitely be solved and keep an eye HERE to get the latest information.

Thank you.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,556 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience . We found the problem at the level after verifying and have already notified to our team. Due to the weekend, it may be a little late to get the solution and we will let you know here as soon as we get the news of the solution.

We already have multiple posts in our community about the issue and the posts will be merged so I'm closing this post. The problem will definitely be solved and keep an eye HERE to get the latest information.

Thank you.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,868 Level 5
    edited April 2022

Hi@Adidi there has been a lot of complaints on this. You will see all on the feedback tread for this level.

Apparently it has been amended by giving the extra moves back but I am still struggling with it. Mine shows 236 jellies to clear. The other 2 jellies are under the mixer, not sure how many extra moves you need to keep trying to hit that to get to the jellies.

I have also wasted boosters but not using anymore. I guess it's another play until you have 35 extra moves then use 10 gold bars that have become near on impossible to get. I need to pass 6 new levels on my Chocolate Box for 10 gold have 1 day left, well with levels like these that's not going to happen. And coming 4th or 5th in the Episode Race gives me 1 gold bar. So let's hope something gets done.

• Cherrbear63
    Cherrbear63 Posts: 2 Newbie

@Diamond_Lim that really doesnt help us all as we sit and wait for a fix. Not only have we spent money and lost our boosters but we are losing any chance of winning the ongoing contests such as episode race, number of levels and timed events because we are unable to advance until this is fixed.Unless we have at least 7 hammers or spend more money trying to buy all these hammers we are in limbo missing out on participation. Perhaps you should just give everyone the hammers or advance them to the next level. At the very least they should get their wasted boosters returned to them as compensation. Tx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?