⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 11 473

Answers

• different_blue
    different_blue Posts: 6 Level 2

Hahaaha....

No I can't. I'm also stuck. But I hope the developer can. Actually some players have been able to update their game and need to clear only 234 gelatines...not sure why u and I can't update.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,558 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience . We found the problem at the level after verifying and have already notified to our team. Due to the weekend, it may be a little late to get the solution and we will let you know here as soon as we get the news of the solution.

We already have multiple posts in our community about the issue and the posts will be merged so I'm closing this post. The problem will definitely be solved and keep an eye HERE to get the latest information.

If you have a claim that you have paid for this level, please contact our Player Support as such issues are not handled in our Community.

Thank you.

• kiara_wael

Sorry for the Inconvenience . We found the problem at the level after verifying and have already notified to our team. Due to the weekend, it may be a little late to get the solution and we will let you know here as soon as we get the news of the solution.

We already have multiple posts in our community about the issue and the posts will be merged so I'm closing this post. The problem will definitely be solved and keep an eye HERE to get the latest information.

If you have a claim that you have paid for this level, please contact our Player Support as such issues are not handled in our Community.

Thank you.

• kiara_wael

Thank you.

• undrakh
    undrakh Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited April 2022

With this game error and long-long-long weekend of waiting, I have just realized how I have got addicted to the Candy Crush.

Goodness!!! 5 days of waiting!!!!

Hopefully the developers will reward all of us with some extra bonuses and boosters.

• Surinder_P_Singh
    Surinder_P_Singh Posts: 14 Level 2

Level 11473 is impossible. Please make it possible for us to clear the game with/without boosters. No booster is able to clear the game. Please help.

• MooMoo1976
    MooMoo1976 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2022

Hi,

There is a problem in Level 11473 stuck on it for two days now.

I have several times been in the situation of two jellies candies that are behind the mixer but there is no way to blow them up.

Dear developers, if you want us to stop playing, just say do not open impossible levels !!!

From a network check I saw that the problem was fixed for some users so in my stupidity I removed the game and reinstalled to get the latest update but not that it did not fix the problem it also deleted all my boosters and everything I gained over time.

I would like you to return to my account all the deleted boosters and lives !!!

Thanks Moshe

• kiara_wael

Thank you.

• nevbarnett
    nevbarnett Posts: 4 Newbie

I hope everyone who is stuck on this level is going to be given a ton of boosters by way of an apology.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?