⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 11 473

Answers

• sandrakerr
    sandrakerr Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2022

When are you going to fix the problem 11473 is impossible wasted lollipops glitter bombs and lives are we going to compensated?

• suewes
    suewes Posts: 2 Newbie

Please fix 11473 I shouldn’t have to pay to get boosters (5 lollies) to pass this. I have already tried 2 colour bombs on several goes, no luck.

• Surinder_P_Singh
    Surinder_P_Singh Posts: 14 Level 2

They wont give free boosters you have to purchase

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @suewes @Surinder_P_Singh 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Level 11473 has been reported to Game Studio Team and waiting for Game Studio Team check and fix this level on Monday. Please be patience and thanks! 🙏😊

Oops! This area is Player's Corner (not Candy Crush Saga).

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• sstorch01
    sstorch01 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2022

The level is impossible to beat. It’s extremely frustrating! I can get down to 2 jellies but can’t find the last 2 jellies. Must be a glitch. Please fix!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @sstorch01 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Level 11473 has been reported to Game Studio Team and waiting for Game Studio Team check and fix this level on Monday. Please be patience and thanks! 🙏😊

Oops! This area is Player's Corner (not Candy Crush Saga).

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

I move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon. 😉

• horrorqueen
    horrorqueen Posts: 16 Level 2

Still not fixed. No way to beat unless with hammers or 6 x mixing 2 colourbombs , but with limited moves this would be near impossible also. Have tried on pc and mobile modes and is the same across all platforms. Candy Crush in no rush to fix… and don’t buy extra moves or power ups as it won’t help. Starting with fish booster is also useless. Unless you’re willing to use 6 hammers … you won’t complete it.

• horrorqueen

Also stuck here… tried across multiple ways of playing and is the same across all platforms. They seem in no rush to fix a seemingly easy problem… just get rid of the 2 jelly’s. hopefully I won’t loose my place in the weekly contest as now unable to pass new levels. I agree that compensation is needed, utter shambles.

• horrorqueen

Still not fixed. Unless you’re willing to buy or waste 6 hammers all other boosters and extra moves are pointless, even starting with fish won’t work. I don’t understand how simply removing 2 jelly’s is taking so long. I’m losing all my progress in competitions and weekly contest and therefore losing boosters and rewards. Such a shambles .

• bella12_
    bella12_ Posts: 5 Level 2

I have also paid extra for lives and i did try the hammer. Now i lost time and places to win games. I want to be compensated for my losts and let me please pass this level now. I dont want to see this level again or play it when its impossible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?