⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 11 473

Answers

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,862 Level 5

Wow! It's unbelievable for I saw more than 1000 players from different websites have been reported for level 11473 is impossible for without using lollipop hammers. And why does level 11473 still not fixed for last double jelly under the magic mixer with licorice fence will be removed.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,693 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience . We found the problem at the level after verifying and have already notified to our team. Due to the weekend, it may be a little late to get the solution and we will let you know here as soon as we get the news of the solution.

We already have multiple posts in our community about the issue and the posts will be merged so I'm closing this post. The problem will definitely be solved and keep an eye HERE to get the latest information.

If you have a claim that you have paid for this level, please contact our Player Support as such issues are not handled in our Community.

Thank you.

• kiara_wael

Sorry for the Inconvenience . We found the problem at the level after verifying and have already notified to our team. Due to the weekend, it may be a little late to get the solution and we will let you know here as soon as we get the news of the solution.

We already have multiple posts in our community about the issue and the posts will be merged so I'm closing this post. The problem will definitely be solved and keep an eye HERE to get the latest information.

If you have a claim that you have paid for this level, please contact our Player Support as such issues are not handled in our Community.

Thank you.

• kiara_wael

Thank you.

• kiara_wael

Thank you.

• leasmool
    leasmool Posts: 7 Level 2

That is all about the money friend

• luismrc
    luismrc Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2022

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules.

• kiara_wael

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• Jesse71
    Jesse71 Posts: 1 Newbie

Playing this level for 3 days. It can’t be finishes without hammers. Please change it.

• darj
    darj Posts: 35 Level 2

I'm wondering if this glitch happened to those of us who got all those specials handed to us for 24 hours..I went thru almost 200 levels and racked up over 400 gold bars. Don't ask me how it happened.. the specials just showed up. So I figured I'd use some of those bars, handed to me, to buy the lollipops I needed. I already hit the mixer twice with double CB so I had to hit 4 times and it worked, finally beat the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?