⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 11 473

Answers

• Bettypaul
    Bettypaul Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited April 2022

There is a problem in this level, I wasted a lot of boosters and lost my position in the weekly tournament. Also I lost my starting boosters because the winning chain broke. Fix it! This is so unfair

• maiken2414
    maiken2414 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2022

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules.

• shirleynimni
    shirleynimni Posts: 1 Newbie

Can i pass this level with confeti? Or i need 5 hammers???😳

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,566 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience . We found the problem at the level after verifying and have already notified to our team. Due to the weekend, it may be a little late to get the solution and we will let you know here as soon as we get the news of the solution.

We already have multiple posts in our community about the issue and the posts will be merged so I'm closing this post. The problem will definitely be solved and keep an eye HERE to get the latest information.

If you have a claim that you have paid for this level, please contact our Player Support as such issues are not handled in our Community.

Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @shirleynimni 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Level 11473 has been reported to Game Studio Team and waiting for Game Studio Team check and fix this level on Monday. Please be patience and thanks! 🙏😊

Oops! This area is Player's Corner (not Candy Crush Saga).

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

I move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon. 😉

• elstennett_75
    elstennett_75 Posts: 1 Newbie

Any progress with fixing this issue? I'm getting really annoyed with this level now.

• wantolla
    wantolla Posts: 13 Level 2

I don't play anymore if they don't fix

• Adidi
    Adidi Posts: 0 Newbie

There are so many complaints about this level why its not fixed??? I lost golden bars and boosters. When it would be fixed?

• SchoolyjulieB
    SchoolyjulieB Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2022

level 11473. I had 4 lollipops and still couldn’t get the spawner to smash. I want my lollipops back as you said this would work. It didn’t ☹️

• Simbalaure
    Simbalaure Posts: 1 Newbie

Impossible de terminer le niveau.

Il y a un bug. Difference de 2 gelatines impossible à détruire.

Pouvez-vous le corriger ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?