✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Tagging List! 🍭

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! I added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @IdriissalaawwE 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @bluedawn 👍😊

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim

Anyone else? 😏

• bluedawn
    bluedawn Posts: 54 Pro Player 👑

@Diamond_Lim

Thanks for adding me to the tag list! 💞💕💗💝💕💞💖💝💕💞💝💗

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome! @bluedawn 😄

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! I added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Elviramartinez_61 👍😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @eclipse79mt @terranova11 👍😊

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,868 Level 5

Thanks for the tag@Diamond_Lim subscribe

• Diamond_Lim

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! I added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Elviramartinez_61 @Carol-38 👍😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?