11500 - if you're joking, it's not funny

Options
ellectra
ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

So after 3 days i was finally able to complete 11 497 after using a lot of extra moves and gold bars. That one is classified as nightmarishly hard, i accept that now means impossible without gold bars.

I got my chocolate box also after 3 days and my fantastic 5, thinking great i can now finally complete this nightmare episode with the help of timed boosters. But no.

Literally 3 levels later i am greeted by a "hard" level - there are 4 more after this one. And look, no boosters allowed.

With the usual 20 moves and a locked board with 20 mins infinity lives i got nowhere, now my timed boosters will run out, and once again i will be offered to use gold.

So to whoever makes these level designs, routinely drops the moves to 18-20, and implements the no boosters decisions, congratulations, you have officially ruined the game.

Comments

• ellectra
    Options

1 ufo and 10gb later i made it but this is where i am officially giving up. 3rd level this ep impossible without buying more moves, and it's only halfway through. Until we can play the new levels as originally released, it makes no sense as it's basically a contest of who has the most boosters/will spend the most money. All of my friends playing on mobile are still stuck on the 2nd ep, and the people who play on windows usually complete the 3 new episodes in one day.

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options

I've been at level 11500 for 4 days. I no longer have bootsers or ingots , the same thing happend to you in previoius levels.

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options

I'm still at 11500

• ellectra
    Options

I got lucky early on with a color bomb+wrap combo that cleared the keys. But i still needed a ufo for the blockers and gold bars for the red/yellow candies because all of a sudden i was getting no matches at all in the middle of the board.

The one with 17 moves i haven't played since i posted and won't play until it reverts back to the original 30 moves because it's pointless.

Funny, you need to finish first in ep races and complete levels for the chocolate box to get gold bars, but you need gold bars to pass levels.

• NathalieMaria
    NathalieMaria Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

Why they put always 20 moves on this kind of levels..the 11500 is an imposible one..on youtube have 30 moves...always they change it..not fare at all...very dissapointing

• Jackie_Wiehahn
    Jackie_Wiehahn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree with the other players. The last 10 episodes have been absolutely awful. Most levels are actually unpleasant to play. There was maybe three I enjoyed, but the rest is designed to make money and force people to buy bars to pass.

This is supposed to be a game, not to see how much money you can squeeze out of people.

You cannot introduce a level at e.g. 32 and then decide to reduce the moves to 20, that show calculated greed. What is the fun to sit on one level for day. I am going to use up all my boosters and then I am definitely going to delete Candy Crush from my life and devices. I has become painful and not fun. Why must all the new levels be so difficult even those not marked as difficult. Candy Crush you are going to lose more players if this is the trend for new levels. There are so many great other games out there that is fun and fair.

• RosaMi
    RosaMi Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Couldn't agreed more with the previous comments on that the fun has been lost by all these level where you have to use goldbars in order to finalize. After almost eight years of playing CC it's time to seriously consider to find some other game where the constructors main interest is not to make me open my wallet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?