⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1795 still crashing

JillyJill
JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

I've passed the level twice and each time after you pass, when it's completing all of the final moves, it crashes, back to my home page of the tablet. Has anyone, anyone out there have any answers any moderators gotten through to King? I've sent them 2 emails they gave me two Hammers and two hands switches back, which is nice, but still has me on that level, if I passed it let me through! I still try to pass it and it crashes before I'm halfway through the game. Is everyone else still having the problem with 1795 besides playing it on the computer/laptop?

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓

Seems the only way to get through without crashing is to not check off any boosters before the game, however, as I've seen from King team's answers throughout different complaints of losing boosters, is that "boosters are a privilege and that you should use them as soon as you get them" well I was trying to use them as soon as I get them however the game crashes.I finally just checked one booster the third one I forgot which one it was but I got through the game without it crashing but still with one star at least I got through eh?! 

Answers

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓

Seems the only way to get through without crashing is to not check off any boosters before the game, however, as I've seen from King team's answers throughout different complaints of losing boosters, is that "boosters are a privilege and that you should use them as soon as you get them" well I was trying to use them as soon as I get them however the game crashes.I finally just checked one booster the third one I forgot which one it was but I got through the game without it crashing but still with one star at least I got through eh?! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?