Options
jen43
jen43 Posts: 450 Level 3

Good morning everyone. I am currently stuck on level 3609. Has anyone got past this level recently? Please let me know and have a nice, happy, and peaceful weekend.

Comments

• Gamer5687
    Gamer5687 Posts: 250 Level 3
    Options

Despite beating it with streak boosters first try i still remember it. Yes that is a notorious luck based & nearly impossible level that all you could do is wait luck to do the job. im on 3888 and the level also needs luck to do the job. Good luck, hopefully you can beat it soon.

You can also search in youtube for tutorials of the level and see what other strategies that helps to beat the level

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi @jen43 !

To begin with try to make stripe/wrap combos which will clear blockers from the top and bottom sections of the board and also help to broke the licorice shells in the bottom right section.

You can also use colourbomb combos to clear the blockers, switch the colourbombs with a stripe to clear blockers or a wrap to clear jelly once there are candies in it. A double colourbomb combo can be useful too if you can make one.

Don't worry about the chocolate in the bottom left, it will be cleared by your combos so you don't want to waste moves trying to make matches in that section just to clear chocolate.

If you keep making combos and forget about anything else you will clear level 3609 fairly easily, but if you try to clear the blockers by making matches beside them you will soon run out of moves without clearing much at all.

Have a nice day 🌸

• jen43
    jen43 Posts: 450 Level 3
    Options

Good afternoon everyone. I want to thank @Tess92 and @gaivman @Gamababa4 @gamer5687 for your helpful suggestions that allowed me to get past this level and one more level. Thanks again and have a nice, happy, and peaceful Sunday.

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,326 Level 4
    Options

It's always good 2 keep playing it, it may take some time 2 get passed a level but if u just practice at it, it wil get easier. I kno I got on sum levels that was hard levels but it also takes me awhile 2 get passed. @jen43 good luck 🍀 keep playing b4 u kno it you’l b a pro.

• Gamer5687
    Gamer5687 Posts: 250 Level 3
    Options

sorry i was thinking of 2609 in my previous comment

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?