Feedback on levels 11 556 - 11 600!

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Managed to get to level 11593 which like most of the others in these episodes is a load of drivel. Again it's going to be extra moves and or lots of boosters.

Then there's 11595, 11596 and 11599 showing as hard/super hard. But we all know the ones inbetween them will be just as difficult requiring something.

Definitely won't be passed this lot for tomorrows release. So will have to wait a few days or longer to see what they're like. Really hope there's an improvement and a bit of fun, as the last few weeks have been absolutely awful. The fun has definitely been taken out of the game.

As we all keep saying no strategy required whatsoever, just 10 gold for extra moves and boosters.

It's coming up to the 10th Anniversary, any chance King of some decent levels soon, this is all getting mega boring.

• Carol-38

I've noticed @GordyF extra moves are now going up in 3's. I believe that was your suggestion, if so we'll done.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

Must have played 11 595 fifty times now thanks to lives from friends. Cracked and spent gold bars on a previous level so trying to get through this one without them (spent all coconut wheels but they did not help).

I am simply not getting enough blue candies on the board. Every other color seems to be more dominant.

Anyone pass it without gold bars?

• toon_ada
    toon_ada Posts: 160 Level 2

Ok. Somehow managed to pull it off and get to 11600.

my feedback to King is that they really need to make every level passable by using skill and thought. I fully understand that king make money from boosters and bars but I like to try and do it properly and these levels haven’t let us do it. 11595 and then 11596 were impossible. I needed to use 10 bars to get extra moves after doing well up until then.

live said this for a while but it’s as if we are testing new levels for king and that costs us the users.

please have a think and make levels passable with a bit of thought rather than us having to pay to pass. Thanks

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

I agree with you after going back to the end of the map, the levels are impossible, especially level 11 595 they ask for a lot of blue candies to release the cherries to pass the level, I had to spend gold bars.

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2

Getting nowhere with the 18 moves in 11596. Plenty of threads regarding this. Just hoping for an adjustment.

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2

11593 is impossible to do wih only 24 moves. Why did you reduce all high levels? Please fix it to do possible.

• Carol-38

Hi@ellectra have you passed it yet. I passed it yesterday but I've completely lost the plot. I don't recall needing extra moves for that one which is surprising because so many have needed them. Think I got an extra lucky board. Do remember starting 11596 and after quite a few goes shutting down as that's another reduced from 30 to 18 and I can't see that can be done in 18. It is boring isn't it, hoping the new lot have had a bit more thought.

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

Think I did suggest that.

Think I also suggested that they gave you the extra moves sooner. I've never counted how many times you've got to play a level before you start accumulating moves but when you know you've no chance of beating it, It is excruciatingly boring ....

• John_P
    John_P Posts: 36 Level 2

Level 11599 is impossible with only 22 moves and so unfair being right at the end of the weekly episode. Please let us have more moves for this level. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?