Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Comments

• toufu
    toufu Posts: 17 Level 2

started playing 5 years ago. really helps me destress!

• jolomi2
    jolomi2 Posts: 9 Level 2

My ex- girlfriend made me play it once and now candy saga is my new girlfriend

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

That was great and thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here.

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• chaehong70
    chaehong70 Posts: 270 Level 3

i started to play while Movement Control Order in my country which we are not allowed to work or walk around.

So started to search for some games and recommended by the play store.

Initially was fun as all level are beatable and really enjoy the game. But as I progress to higher level then it is some times very frustrating. Moves was reduced and some time need to try so many attempts to beat a level.

Hopefully King will sympathy and let us have fun while playing the games.

Cheers.🤣

• wanderson1979
    wanderson1979 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited May 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @wanderson1979 👋

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• DenhamovDarlo
    DenhamovDarlo Posts: 132 Level 3

I believe I first started playing around 2017 or so. I actually lost my place hundreds of rounds in... Multiple times! Before I sussed how to save via Facebook

• Diamond_Lim

That was great and thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?