⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Contact

Options
Parv_Akhtar
Parv_Akhtar Posts: 5 Level 2

Can some1 please reply to my questions it's now been over a week and still facing the same issue 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Parv-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• CANDI
    CANDI Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Merry Christmas! I pay for a special package on the 24th, but didn't get my order. Can I please either get a refund or, better yet, get my special package. It cost me $3.99. Thank you.
  • tonyarn
    tonyarn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I made a $1.99 purchase and did not get credited with what I purchased.  How can this be remediex?
  • Akeem1230
    Akeem1230 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hey please reply I paid $7.99 to break the piggy bank in Candy crush and it charged me but it never gave me the gold bars for the payment. Is there any way that you can refund my money or give me the gold bars.
  • Chevyy2864
    Chevyy2864 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I made a $2.99 purchase but was not credited what i paid for and i was charged twice! Can i please get a refund or my account credited 
  • taylor1233
    taylor1233 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    There are 13 different charges on my bank account from this place i have no idea why it's charging my card at first i payed no mind but now its getting out of hand i will like a REFUND FOR ALL PURCHASES
  • Iamkitty
    Iamkitty Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I paid for the piggie bank in bubble witch 3 but did not get my gold bars. Also, the piggie bank did not empty so any stars I earn are going to waste. But you took my money. Can someone fix this please. I emailed twice (included the screen shot of the transaction) but have received no response. Thanks. 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Iamkitty, and welcome to the community! What was the merchant you purchased the item from (e.g. ITunes App Store or Google Play)? In order to get a refund for your purchase, you must contact the merchant (not the seller) directly. To do this, open the receipt in your email or purchase history and click on something called "Report a Problem." follow the instructions from there, and this should solve your problem (however, you may have to wait several days before the refund to get through to your bank). I hope this helps you, and have a wonderful day! 
  • margo47
    margo47 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    How can I get back to the same place in candy crush sage which was 560 something ...and don't start from the beginning 
  • buffy1973
    buffy1973 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have several unauthorized purchases on my bank statement how does this happen and what can be done to get my money back

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?