CHEATS

MarkLucas3
MarkLucas3 Posts: 158 Level 3
edited May 2022 in Discussions

Level 3645 is yet another corrupt, boringly impossible level. You get 9 moves, 9 poxy moves to complete it. They’re not even pretending to make this game entertaining now.

I got a 1 hour wrapped and striped candy and a colour bomb bonus for passing some dumb landmark. I had 5 lives and I was all out of attempts with 54 minutes of bonus left.

45 moves on 5 attempts at passing an “easy” level, without even getting close……

They don’t even hide their utter contempt for the players and the “support team” tell you to “wATcH a VIdeO oN YoUTubE” or “kEEp tRYinG, yOu’lL pASs iT eVEntuALLy”.

*Edited by CM: ❌ This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! - Our House Rules

Comments

• MarkLucas3

Getting closer to completion…..

wATch aViDEo !

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
  • MarkLucas3

Proof…….

Why has the game ended with the two yellow holes where no candies have dropped down ? It couldn’t be because there was a blue wrapped candy where the red dot is, which may have been activated, setting off the striped candy where the blue dot is, which would have cleared that dopey square thing where the green arrow is, surely not ?

The next attempt finished with all the board full, with candies that dropped, after the game finished……

CHEATS !

• MarkLucas3
    edited May 2022

Advanced to the next massively entertaining level and whatd’ya know, it’s another boring, frustrating wait for a miracle board.

Last few attempts…..

The important thing to notice here is, look at how many extra moves you now get for 10 gold bars. It used to be 5 moves, now it’s anything between 10 and I’ve seen, up to 35.

*Edited by CM: ❌ This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! - Our House Rules

• MarkLucas3

This game gets worse.

Just passed a level, clicked next and it put me back on the same level I’d just cleared. Tried twice more, then I got the “One life left” notification, clicked retry and got the 0 lives sign.

Utterly, totally and completely broken/corrupt nonsense.

But I’d like to thank the support staff for all their help, invaluable !

• MarkLucas3
    edited May 2022

Level 3686 was 22 moves 10 months ago, it’s now 16. So they’ve reduced the number of moves by approximately 28 %, just like that.

• MarkLucas3

Not even hiding it, “PLeaSe bUy goLd bArS”….

“WE’lL gIve yOU exTrA mOVeS iF yoU Do”

NO, NEVER !

You’re not playing the game, it’s playing you.

• MarkLucas3

26 extra moves this time, that’s more than you get to start with.

Try and tell me this game hasn’t become a corrupt, pay to pass shambles.

As soon as my boosters are gone, so am I.

A once great game, ruined by Activi$ion’s greed and their utter contempt for those that play it.

Players have no means to complain, they’re utterly dis-interested and the support team on here throw out sound bites and useless advice, but that’s all. They’re ignored as much as the players.

• MarkLucas3

It’s like an auction, a corrupt begging one…..

Activi$ion are that keen to get the gullible to part with their money, they’re offering you almost double the the number of moves you start with, as a purchasable add on…..

This isn’t even what they call a hard level. So instead of giving the naive a chance to buy more moves than they start with, how about giving us enough moves to stand a chance to complete it, without boosters ?

The developer’s greed is killing this once great game, I’ll be finished with it within a week. I’ll be going the same way as the 45 million players who have woken up to the corruption and stopped playing.

The game still makes $ 500,000,000 per year, so Activi$ion won’t care, they’ll just ramp up the blatant dis-honesty until there’s only the hard of thinking left, those that fuel the greed.

You’re not playing the game, it’s playing you !

• MarkLucas3

8,11,14,17 and 20 😂😂😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?