Feedback on levels 11 736 - 11 780!

Comments

• Sannyle
    Sannyle Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited May 2022

Lvl 11764 not possible with only 21 moves. I am trying to pass it last three days, I lost 40 gold in speed race. Why do we have to beg for more moves? Not fun anymore. ☹️

• glenn_augustine
    glenn_augustine Posts: 131 Level 2

11761 is stupid and impossible to pass clear this level.king team pls look into the platform and do changes and moves of 20 not enough.

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2

It really has become so tedious for so many players to have to raise issues with regard to so many levels. My own personal nemesis right now is 11758 - seemingly impossible with less moves and more blockers than what is shown on the historical YouTube video. I would suggest that it its current form, no-one could pass this without using Gold Bars and / or a Party Popper / UFOs. Please review if possible, @LindQ. 🙏

• KessyH
    KessyH Posts: 49 Level 2

@Crazy Cat Lad

You can read our comments here. Will anything change?

No! Because nobody seems to care!

Or do we have to say please please again?

• jjoonn
    jjoonn Posts: 20 Level 2

KING, can you please bring back the old version, this is not relaxing anymore ....

• John_P
    John_P Posts: 36 Level 2

11761 is yet another impossible level with only 20 moves. I am not even sure it is possible with 40 moves. When I start the game it says “chill and unwind” but I don’t feel like that any more. I have come this far and I would hate to stop but I am seriously considering it. Please let us enjoy the game again. Thank you.

• Anne62
    Anne62 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited May 2022

Horrendous ..... One of many in the three episodes released.

Given up again, Will lose the episode race again because of this drivel.

Have not even got one cherry yet, No sign of a lucky board and already accumulating moves.

Boring , Frustrating and 20 moves, 20 effing moves ! You cannot design so many levels around 20 moves it's just an arbitrary number they donate to levels to pass people off it seems.

Just played it again and moves increased to 30.

They've also eased the severity of the level.

Passed .... Whoopee ... Not ....let's see what's next ?

• Anne62
    Anne62 Posts: 13 Level 2

Ha Ha

Level 11770.

Total load of pigs excrement.

Jesus How are these so called designers, Admin' and moderators still in a job ?????

Coz players are paying their wages by buying the sh%t they offer .

Unbelievable...Every other level 20 moves, Boring, Limited moves at the start, Too many blockers, Pish

Board layout. ..... The list goes on

• Just4Fun2022
    Just4Fun2022 Posts: 57 Level 2

Level 11770 is not possible. Played for several hours. Please make it easier. More moves, or decrease difficulty.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited May 2022

Level 11776: Originally had 22 moves now reduced to 17 and to make it even worse the double colour bombs on the right hand side have been replaced with double striped candies.

This can't be done as it is in 17 moves. So another level requiring extra moves/boosters.

King, not even shown as a hard level. There have been far too many levels in these episodes unable to be passed without extra moves/boosters. What happened to the "All new levels can be passed within 20 tries".

It does get very tiring level after level undoable with the reduced moves.

This is the best I could do in more than 20 tries

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?