malek13 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2022 in Support

i can't connect to store.please help me

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,800 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can see wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested answer here. 😉

And how about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. 😊

Oops! This area is Player's Corner (not Candy Crush Saga).

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification next time.

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

I move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

This may be because your app is not connecting to the internet. Try signing out and back into your account. In the worst case, you may have to reinstall the app but you will lose all boosters and unsaved progress

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?