๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

We want your feedback on the levels 11 916 - 11 960!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

First two episodes aren't the worst, the third is pretty awful. It's like the designers don't realise other features are available in the game other than jelly jars, there's an endless parade of dull levels featuring them.

A lot of these levels will be horrendous once King wreck them, of course.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    edited June 2022
    Options

Yes, For the designers will check all levels, therefore for the number of moves are been reduced to between 18 and 22 moves. (Usually for 20 moves) But for the board of levels will also make more difficult than last time. (For example: more blockers and more targets of all orders) For all the players from mobile/tablet (iOS and Android) and Game platform (Facebook) are not happy for the levels with less moves and super difficult game board. Thatโ€™s making feel sad and angry.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

Level 11929 has me stumped. Not near enough yellow candies fall to complete order

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

Why does @LindQ barely come on? I guess It may be because there's better things for her to do than "listen to complaints", but these complaints are feedback. Feedback that doesn't seem to be listened to anymore. All I can ask LindQ is please come on a bit more often. We do want to see you, because when you are on and look at these posts it does seem like feedback is taken a bit more seriously. But when you're not here, nothing seems to happen, or at least not nearly as quickly. It's just nice having a couple level designers with King accounts. There should be more level designers with accounts so feedback is taken quicker.

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

@Yorben_Goeree Yes, I was there about 2 weeks ago, it was pure misery playing those reduced-move levels, every single one of those levels was a struggle. That's why I was determined to get to the front pack, otherwise I would have just quit the game, what's the point of playing a game if you are not having fun.

That's what I told those folks, just pay whatever is needed to get to the front, in the long run, it saves them money.

I remember maybe about a year ago, I started to notice them tweaking the mobile version shortly after it was released, I had to finish the games as soon as they were released. Then after a while, I noticed the mobile version was getting really hard, I started watching Youtube videos, I discovered that they had a lot more moves. That's when I found out that there was Windows version of this game. I started playing on Windows. Then again, it became so hard, I came on this board. I quickly realized that in order for me to enjoy the game, I need to get first access of the game as soon as they are released on Windows.

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

Judging from the thread titled "We want your feedback on the levels 11 781 - 11 825!", I am not sure if they really WANT OUR FEEDBACK! I feel bad for those folks, I was there, I know exactly how they feel.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Coming on here and chatting with you guys is technically not part of my workday, but something I try to squeeze in when I can because I find it very fun to talk to you about the levels and about the game! However, feedback is read even if I'm not here! We've had a busy spring, so we have had a bit less time to do it lately though but I am determined to make sure we can A) get even more feedback from you guys and B) have more time to analyze it and see what we can do to improve the game.

As designers we do care a lot about your experience with each individual level, and it's always heartwarming to read that someone enjoyed a level I made (and I always pass on compliments to the other designers as well, but many designers still read the forums without having accounts to answer questions. We creep around ๐Ÿ‘€) and reading that you maybe didn't like a level is something that gives us a reason to re-think and improve.

But I'll try to find more time to check in. Tag me if you need me ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ƒ

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

"Reading that you maybe didn't like a level is something that gives us a reason to rethink and improve"

How does that statement in any way tally with the reality of the game these days?

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

Maybe only one designer has improved out of the team? Idk. Maybe LindQ is the one that designs the levels we enjoy.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

I appreciate the new levels each week. While I do not like every level I definitely appreciate the work that goes into them. Hard, easy, mediocre, look forward to them all except when there is an unreasonable amount of stuff in the way.

p.s. Every now and again... tell me something good... What do you like? This thread is becoming a broken record.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?