⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Manish_Bhatia
Manish_Bhatia Posts: 6 Level 2

I was at level 350 when i reset my phone. I was not connected to facebook. How can i get my game progress back? Game ID - 5988345281

Best Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone!  Welcome to the community. Please see this blog here for the steps to follow if you have lost some of your progress. The Blog includes lots of steps on how to fix this problem yourself :-)

If you are not able to restore your own levels, please see the contact form at the end of the Blog, be sure to select "Lost Progress" as the reason of contact.

Many thanks

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓

In our Kingdom there are players from all over the world and from all walks of life. You might be a new to the game or you have been conquering tricky levels for years.

One thing however is for sure: You do not want to lose your levels.

Whether you would drop your phone in the bath or fancy changing hardware, rest assured King has your game progress safe and sound. That is if you have the game saved either through your Facebook or Kingdom account.

The option on saving the game through Facebook is presented right away when you open your game app. It's very simple, just be sure to connect the game to the correct Facebook account!

If rather play connected to Kingdom, you can find the option from the in-game settings. 

As you keep making progress in the game, keep the game connected to the same Kingdom or Facebook account and you will be saving it automatically.

Problems with retrieving your saved game? 

Now you might come across issues with retrieving your saved levels. Either on a new device or on your current one. As there are different device types, there are different tips and tricks to get you back on track.

Select this option if you are playing on an Android device 

Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device 

Didn't save the game? Is it too late? 

If you're moving onto a new device make sure to check out our tips here on how to do it successfully. 

If you have not saved the game, unfortunately it won't be recorded on our servers which means we can't bring  the lost top scores back to you.

What we suggest is that you connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom now, play a level and make your way to us through here and we'll try to help you out the best we can. Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save"

Now you're all set and ready to go! 

Answers

• Hiphop_Rose
    Hiphop_Rose Posts: 8 Level 2

I had sort of the same kind of problem -- when I connected to CandyCrush thru Face Book, I went back down to level one.  Here is instruction King Care:  

Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your progress in Candy Crush Saga!

However, there is nothing to worry about as your progress and Gold Bars are saved in your account!As you are connected to Kingdom, can you please reconnect the game with your email address?

You can do that through in-game settings by tapping on the orange Kingdom logo:

- tap the orange Kingdom logo in the in-game settings-and there Log Out (in case you are logged in) -then Log back in using your email address.

That should take you to the right level. In case it didn't help, please let me know and I will do my best to restore the level and the Gold Bars for you.

• Manish_Bhatia

I had sort of the same kind of problem -- when I connected to CandyCrush thru Face Book, I went back down to level one.  Here is instruction King Care:  

Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your progress in Candy Crush Saga!

However, there is nothing to worry about as your progress and Gold Bars are saved in your account!As you are connected to Kingdom, can you please reconnect the game with your email address?

You can do that through in-game settings by tapping on the orange Kingdom logo:

- tap the orange Kingdom logo in the in-game settings-and there Log Out (in case you are logged in) -then Log back in using your email address.

That should take you to the right level. In case it didn't help, please let me know and I will do my best to restore the level and the Gold Bars for you.

Thank you for the quick reply.I tried logging in with the email id but it says "No Account found for email"
  • Hiphop_Rose
    Hiphop_Rose Posts: 8 Level 2

Are you sure you are using the same email address you used when setting up CandyCrush (even if that email address is no longer valid)?

• Manish_Bhatia

Are you sure you are using the same email address you used when setting up CandyCrush (even if that email address is no longer valid)?

This is the only email id i use. I'm not even sure if i logged in using any email id.I guess i skipped this step.
  • Manish_Bhatia
  • TuSweetfru15
    TuSweetfru15 Posts: 1 Newbie

If you are logged into Facebook, logout. You will need to go back to the opening page, tap the yellow arrow in the bottom left corner. The orange 'kingdom' icon should appear, tap that and enter the email address you signed up with. If you didn't sign up, go back to your old device, sign up on it and then try again on new device.

• Cezdiamond

Hi @Manish do you still need a hand? Sorry for the delay. I would like to check your account. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

• Iu_Heung
    Iu_Heung Posts: 5 Level 2

The same happened to me too. I was planning to save my progress so I created a Facebook to syn it and lost all my previous progress. Please help me! I don't think I have an email registered before. Don't remember 

• Cristina_Lodea
    Cristina_Lodea Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,

I have lost my game progress when I have changed my phone. Please help. It doesn't sinc. Thank you.

• Andrea-12
    Andrea-12 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi @Manish do you still need a hand? Sorry for the delay. I would like to check your account. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

Hi.the same thing happened to me. Got to level 280 or so. I connected to facebook and now back to level 1. How can i get my level back?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?