We want your feedback on the levels 11 916 - 11 960!

Options

Comments

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

First level is ok, 2nd already impossible.

Probably needs 10 more moves to make it manageable. 5 levels in the ep already shown as evil/hard, only released a few hours ago. Hopefully it won't take until monday or tuesday to make them normal, but i won't be holding my breath. Same bs every week.

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options

Personally, they have been very difficult for me, few movemens and the excessive use of ufo reinforcements party and ingots

• Elviramartinez_61
    Options

l madera a mistake on the Milestone the comment corresponde 11871 to 11915

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2
    edited June 2022
    Options

Another immature and poorly developed episode I should day for this week . Tired ranting week after week on this so called * where feedback’s are only taken to add on fuel to fire and make ppl rant , rant and rant .

* .. each episode minimum 4 levels are beyond faulty and unbeatable . Wish if someone can imbibe sense and tell these developers difficulty level doesnot mean you make levels *..

level 11959 is absolute failure . If the cc team anyone of u cross this level in 19 moves in current state I will give you reward for 1000 dollars

@LindQ @CrazyCancer and all the moderators are welcome to debunk by claim .

from 11916 to 11960 each episode got 4-5 levels are poorly designed and fake . There is no point of new launches every week . We appreciate one episode only but without any error . No one is dying to play candy crush or dying to play this game every single day . If I am at 11960 you must respect the sentiments of your players . Are we your testers who spend money for bars , finding out faults and waste time to correct you guys ?? Week after week this is happening means you people are doing this deliberately . Levels are released then randomly more blockers are added and steps are reduced drastically . What’s All this business ? You ppl make games or * … correct yourself !! It’s high time . Each YouTube video you can check , none of the levels stays same since the time of their first release . Even old levels are getting changed starting from level 1 , I mean whyy??? All developers and energy you guys are putting to make players life hard . Game is played for fun or to add miseries ???? Is there any sense to this tell me ?? If anyone of you can tell me are we the testers for you and getting paid to find out issues in game ??????

all the events released are more or less * . The worst concept is the concept of timed boosters . Sugar drop challenge was the only sane event till date but no one tried to correct it or relaunch it .

Race you can’t win because levels are faulty either spend money or stuck at a level for days and week .

star event is the most insane thing I have ever seen in my life , there are ppl with lakhs of point and I have no clue how they reached there .. then comes your vault challenge whose rewards are again childish .

weekly challenge is a hoax as players like me get only 45 levels to play and here you are competing with someone at level 2000 with 200 levels already passed . How will anyone ever be close to win this event ?? The winning streak earlier was even you can play old levels to keep it intact but candy crush ppl removed it . Even at 5 , if you lost you will come to 0 .. * .

F5 - it was only 5000 points in the start which even you can make after winning 45 levels how you can win 7000 when 2 out of 5 are always 0 , one person is pushing the whole race forward . *.

this game has reached to such a frustration level that I can write a book on it . *

Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• Elviramartinez_61
    Options

Level 11932 with 20 complicated moves stuck , the previous one l had to use a ufo and 10 ingots. Ingots

l hope to have a better game in this New Milestone.

l need and good bootsers😇

• Elviramartinez_61
    Options

Ingots and bootsers 💚

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Thinking of Scooterpie's post, I have just enjoyed 11924, perhaps because it didn't affect the win streak and was fun. It looked inviting rather than really hard at the start!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Level 11917: Instead of flashing this up at the end of every failed try just give us the 9 other moves back that have been removed.

• Mickael97
    Mickael97 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

I burnt through most of my boosters and some gold bars which got me to 11 947. That one had 32 moves, now has 18 and is impossible. I am assuming most of the 3rd ep will be like that, with possibly some more moves added next tue. Good luck to those playing, you'll need it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?