⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Updated candy crush and screen crashes

Options
taist
taist Posts: 1 Newbie

I updated candy crush on my iphone and it would crash on the home screen. I had to delete the app and reinstall. I lost my entire profile and didn't have a profile on Facebook. I was near level 1000. Is there a way to get my profile back? Possibly through imei?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Okiekerri
    Okiekerri Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have he same issue. I lost all my boosters and almost 100 levels. I've sent an email and a dm thru twitter and no one will contact me. Is there a way to get my stuff restored?

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

I have he same issue. I lost all my boosters and almost 100 levels. I've sent an email and a dm thru twitter and no one will contact me. Is there a way to get my stuff restored?

Hello.Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.Kind regards,Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?