⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

❌✉️ No Lives received/ inbox empty (fixed)

Answers

• Seniup
    Seniup Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited June 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• I HAVE REQUESTED MANY TIMES FOR MY FREIENDS TO SEND LIVES. THEY ASK FOR LIVES SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. I ALWAYS SEND A LIFE TO THEM, BUT NEVER GET MY REQUEST FOR A LIFE. HOW DO I GET THEM TO GIVE OR SEND ME A LIFE? SOME OF THESE PLAYERS ( MY FRIENDS) HAS NO PROFILE, WHY? IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE DIFFERENT NAMES FOR THE SAME GAME, JUST TO GET THE DIFFERENT REWARDS? WHY ELSE WOULD YOU USE DIFFERENT NAMES AND CHARACTER PICTURES WITH NO PROFILE? JUST WONDERING. IF IT'S POSSIBLE THAT IT'S BEING DONE.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,351 Legend

Hello Mikulya can you post a screenshot of Your Requests as this will enable us to better understand your issue. It looks like mine below

• moonbapa
    moonbapa Posts: 18 Level 2

Same here , it says can have up to 50 lives in my inbox but am lucky if I get 5 in a week, they only seem to come through off the same 2 players. Was getting 20-30 a day before this limit.

I have emailed support a few times and they are just not getting it , keep telling me there is a limit. Yes I know there is a limit but am not getting any lives when I know am getting them sent . It needs fixing

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2022

They’re looking into the issue! The cap may be intentional but if you are unable to receive lives, they are looking into it. Cheers!

• Seniup
    Seniup Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited June 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Lindark

Hi there, they are trying to look into this and repair it for players. Hopefully soon! Cheers :)

• Lindark

Hi there, apparently there is a glitch that is currently being investigated and repaired. Hopefully soon. So sorry for your troubles!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,312 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Mikulya and @Seniup 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

@Seniup - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

They are currently investigating why some players are not able to receive Lives in the game. Please note that there is a capacity limit now in the Lives inbox, find more info HERE. If you are under your limit though, you should be able to receive new Lives from friends. They are looking into this issue why no Lives are received of some players. They will keep you updated on this on the thread here. Thank you for your patience!

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Oops! This area is Player's Corner (not Candy Crush Saga).

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000 Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

I move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?