⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Boosters Gone

Karen_Dallimore
Karen_Dallimore Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi there,

I play mainly on my iPhone.

I access two facebook accounts on my iphone and this evening my candy crush somehow synced with the second facebook account

All of the boosters that I have been saving up have somehow jumped to the other facebook account   I had loads of boosters stored up from the wheel and from the sugar track and they have all gone!  

Can you please help? I really want to get my boosters back, I had so many :(

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Karen,

Once accounts are synced, they can´t get unsynced; sorry!

If the boosters ´jumped´ to the other account then that means that they, in fact, haven´t gone?

Also, please remember that these boosters are free ;-)

(I edited the start of your question as you posted private information on our public site)

Cheers

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Hi Karen,

If the boosters ´jumped´ to the other account then that means that they, in fact, haven´t gone?

(I edited the start of your question as you posted private information on our public site)

Cheers

• Karen_Dallimore
    Karen_Dallimore Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Karen,

Cheers

Is there no clever way to make them 'jump' back? :(
  • Fran_Lachine
    Fran_Lachine Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost 2 of my boosters...1 had about 75 and the other had about 25. Never changed anything. One day, I started to play and they were gone. Took me over a year to collect them. What,s going on?

• CaVeDi
    CaVeDi Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2017

I lost all my boosters (about 100) and lives (about 25) sent by friends. Don't know why. They just disappeared. Can't believe they can't do anything. I collected theme for a long time. Use them only on very hard level. I'm very disappointed. This is the second time. 

• Tony_Mc

I lost all my boosters (about 100) and lives (about 25) sent by friends. Don't know why. They just disappeared. Can't believe they can't do anything. I collected theme for a long time. Use them only on very hard level. I'm very disappointed. This is the second time. 

Thank you for your comment. I have sent you a private message visible for you in your inbox. Kindest regards, Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?