⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dream World is gone on my iPad.

DiDag
DiDag Posts: 30 Level 2

A week or so ago Dream World disappeared on my Candy Crush game. Tried refreshing and still not there. 

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi there!  Thanks for posting on King Care. After a careful and thorough investigation and based upon our valuable players' feedback, it has been decided to say goodbye to Odus and his adventures in the Dreamworld. I am sorry that this may be disappointing for you.

The access to the Dreamworld levels has now been removed, as we focus on producing many more, new and exciting levels in the normal world, while also thinking up fun and creative new challenges and special events for you to enjoy.

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and rest assured, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

I hope this doesn't impact your enjoyment of the game and if you have any other questions or doubts please just let me know, I'm always happy to help.

Thanks for your understanding and have a sweet day!

Answers

• Jannelle_Henry
    Jannelle_Henry Posts: 3 Newbie

Mine disappeared too. 

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓

Hi there!  Thanks for posting on King Care. After a careful and thorough investigation and based upon our valuable players' feedback, it has been decided to say goodbye to Odus and his adventures in the Dreamworld. I am sorry that this may be disappointing for you.

The access to the Dreamworld levels has now been removed, as we focus on producing many more, new and exciting levels in the normal world, while also thinking up fun and creative new challenges and special events for you to enjoy.

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and rest assured, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

I hope this doesn't impact your enjoyment of the game and if you have any other questions or doubts please just let me know, I'm always happy to help.

• DiDag
    DiDag Posts: 30 Level 2

I am actually not disappointed. It was a diversion when I waited for new levels but I never cared for it much. Now a go to Pet Squad when I am out of levels or lives. Thanks for the answer.
  • When the Dream World is gone, many hours of time put down in order to advance to new levels in the Dream World is gone as well. How do we know our other hours of time advancing to new levels will not also be in vain? We cannot. Thus, I will no longer play any levels. It is not a pass time any more, it is a waste of time.

• Cezdiamond

Thanks for the feedback, I am sorry for your disappointment. Have you tried playing Candy Crush Soda Saga while you wait for new levels? Have a lovely week!
  • Jim_Valladares
    Jim_Valladares Posts: 2 Newbie

why don't you get rid of soda saga + keep dreamworld??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?