Comments

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,094 Level 4

@Alienscar I'm in first place right now!🤞

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,491 Legend
    edited March 2022

Whoa! Well done @Kerrie

You have been first in my Contest all week, so I am glad you have finally made the first place in yours

• Alienscar

This is getting ridiculous. One gold bar from the Episode Race if you finish outside of the top two positions. One Colour Bomb for second and third positions in the Weekly Contest. No more than fifteen lives a day for some people.

To top it all off King has decided to keep the Troll in the Weekly Contest.

Do you think the Troll will be hampered by a lack of lives? Do you think the Troll will get stuck on a level for days?

How on earth can King think an artificial player in any of their contests is acceptable?

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Brian_Cronin
    Brian_Cronin Posts: 32 Level 2

I love that they installed the Troll, everyone pointed out how it was an incredibly unfair idea, they seemingly relented and after a few months, they were, like, "Hmmm...nah, forget them, the troll returns!"

It's sort of hilarious (in a messed up way).

• Alienscar

I get what you mean @Brian_Cronin it is so absurd it is almost funny. Like a farce is funny.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,094 Level 4
    edited June 2022

*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

I just adore this kind of news introduced by King. I need even more such innovative news. I would ask King to cancel all prizes and to reward any player who plays the game in general.And as an explanation, let the moderators write that this is for the purpose of improving the game and for the benefit of each player.Because if they don’t cancel all the prizes I wonder what the purpose of this game is.LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

• Diane_Black
    Diane_Black Posts: 20 Level 2

Well guys, my Troll is back too. And the Discussion board did not inform me that there were new posts until @mandrak made their post. I’m now getting updates. This is what I noticed.... back 2 months or so ago, the game stopped using the players full names and just used the first name. I figured that was good for privacy but my second thought was “they don’t want you to be able to verify if it’s a person or a bot”. Then a week or so later, my Weekly Contest went from 12 of my “friends” and a few strangers to just 6 unknowns. I haven’t won since. Week after week, Victor won with at least 200 levels. Then last Tuesday or Wednesday, it happened. That nasty pink Bubblegum Troll was back. I played one day after that then I stopped. I’m less than 300 levels from 10,000 and I don’t know if I want to continue. My number 1 game has decided to screw all of us loyal players over AGAIN. There is no reasonable answer that will soothe this over and I don’t want to fight this same battle again. I just can’t play a level and see that thing laughing every time. It’s insulting and depressing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?