Asking or receiving lives

Options
fluffe119
fluffe119 Posts: 4 Newbie

They really need to stop. Now says can only receive 5 a day????? Change it back to the way it was. What is the point of adding new friends if they cant send lives? I know i know spend money. Ive been playing for years. This is the only time I've ever complained. CHANGE IT BACK

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,966 Legend
    edited June 2022
    Options

I totally agree with you @fluffe119 what is the point of King encouraging us to play with friends and relatives if those people can't send us lives when they want to.

After introducing the brilliant Friends feature it really makes no sense to ruin it like they have.

It is my opinion that King simply do not understand the game or the people that play it and have been surprised that people having a maximum of 1000 lives has reduced the amount of money people spend.

What they also fail to understand is that once people have experienced something as useful as 1000 lives they will not tolerate going back to just five lives a day.

What King has failed to grasp is that this is true for people that have paid for things in their game as well. Whilst people don't mind paying for boosters once they have experienced the 1000 lives King can't then remove that feature and expect people to like it. I fully expect people to vote with their wallets.

• georgeanno
    georgeanno Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

King removing ability to collect lives in (order to for us to binge play) is just ridiculous. When I have time to play I want to play unrestricted not have to wait for lives. I finally allowed all these strange “friends” into my game and they are finally sending lives; now you are going to restrict it, king sure knows how to make players unhappy. All this other fluff on this page meant to generate excitement for the game is just garbage and no one really cares. Plus site is very difficult to navigate and make sense of.

• georgeanno
    georgeanno Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

And while you are at it make the competitions more reasonable to win and the prizes more worthwhile. ( talking about the chocolate boxes in particular)..ex winning 5 first time attempts is very unlikely . And I hate the one candy royals or whatever that tosses me out after 1 or 2 levels is just annoying. At least you took out the part where she calls me a “puny human” every time I get bounced. Change it so if you don’t win you don’t advance rather than have to start over. Frustrating for us and no real skin off your nose to do that. The games used to be much more interesting way back when.

• Wanda-12
    Wanda-12 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Took 1/2 hour just to find a place to write a sentence in here!

New LAW concerning lives.

I think people should just boycott CCrush Saga and stop/delete the game.

That's the only way they'll change anything.

I play Candy Crush JELLY .

It has better gifts, boosters, treasures.

• Anthony_Ace_Leon
    Anthony_Ace_Leon Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?