⬜️🍒🍬 Which level is the sweetest? Let us know and win 24h Unlimited Lives!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your voting and answering on this poll contest and playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000 Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• miggzmiggz
    miggzmiggz Posts: 23 Level 2
    Mixed mode levels

My challenge

• teresagolike
    teresagolike Posts: 5 Level 2
    Mixed mode levels

Mixed level

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,493 Level 5
    Mixed mode levels

There are several levels that I like to play - 332, 666, 1954

• merosaad
    merosaad Posts: 1 Newbie

Help me plz l didn't received lives from week 😪

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your voting and answering on this poll contest and playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on milestone level badges' threads that you can claim these milestone level badges on your view profile on King Community :

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000 Level 12 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• miggzmiggz
    miggzmiggz Posts: 23 Level 2
    Mixed mode levels

Same here I had a thousand life few weeks ago and I keep sending but not receiving it sucks

• PattiPBacher
    PattiPBacher Posts: 1 Newbie
    Jelly levels

Simply Fun! Love the Blasts! I am knew and hooked on Candy Crush Saga. The removing of jellies is rewarding.

• Diamond_Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?