We want your feedback on the levels 12 006 - 12 050!

Comments

• the_wire
    the_wire Posts: 87 Level 3

Finally got 12021 with gold bars and 35 extra moves. Now 12022 also impossible and again, way less moves than the utube videos

• tizo44
    tizo44 Posts: 44 Level 2

I am only on 12021. My blockers dont disappear after the rope is gone to release the candy needed to win. I watched it played online. They do disappear after rope is done. Mi e is a glitch

• caz_130
    caz_130 Posts: 7 Level 2
  • CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2

I think the main problem with 12021 in this state is that the orange and purple candies does not drop fast enough so even if you play with striped and wrapped candies there is just not enough orders to collect.

• the_wire
    the_wire Posts: 87 Level 3

12025. 3rd impossible level in last 5. I got through the other 2 with 35 extra moves from gold bars. Why do you keep reducing the no. of moves and make them impossible

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

12022 has been fixed so thanks for that. 12 025 was really, really hard. I only managed to get through after a bunch of tries, all starting boosters and a few hammers. Could have used at least 10 more moves to not make it a complete nightmare. Hit a wall with this one, not even all the boosters help since there are not nearly enough moves to even begin to clear the board. Very difficult episode and i am only halfway through. My power pop is annoyingly gone again also.

Taking a break from this drudgery. Hopefully it improves next week.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited July 2022

Hi @ellectra can't believe we're still playing this spoilt game. Just about every level requires extra moves and/or boosters. Does feedback help, I don't think so, it just gives them a little giggle and the incentive to mess around with other levels. . Like you I've reached 12028 and again another reduced from 30 to 20 moves. Should imagine even at 30 moves a lucky board would be required. You've shown the level start, this is mine with 1 move left. Definitely not achievable with 20 moves.

You say your power pop has gone again. I can't even remember the last time I had them, well before Christmas. So obviously something else on the list only given to a selection of players for a certain amount of time.

King please put the other 10 moves back on this level, it is impossible how you have messed around with it.

Update: I still have some gold bars so decided to use some. Accumulated 35 extra moves and it took 30 of them to pass. So in total 50 moves to pass level 12028. This definitely can't be done with 20.

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2

Well I'm still stuck on 12021 after hundreds of rounds. Came to just one missing purple candy two times, but no purple candy on the board. Can't be bothered to use gold bars since apparently coming levels are as bad. We'll see what happens next week.

• Roma_Safovich
    Roma_Safovich Posts: 83 Level 3

Now please explain me by any logic.. how can you pass this stage without gold bars? The moderators dont give a shit and this post that kiara adressesed most of us to here is very useless since no one cares or checking it.

Those who created this page are disgusting greedy people.

Guys, i am calling you to stop paying for gold bars and watching ads untill they fix this stupidity. Irritating!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?