We want your feedback on the levels 12 006 - 12 050!

Comments

• terranova11
    terranova11 Posts: 124 Level 3

We want your feedback on 12006-12050

We read it and laugh....

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 76 Level 2

Passed 1028 when I got indeed 2 starting colour bombs (1 free colour bomb, 1 video colour bomb). Also needed 1 extra move (but free thanks to video). I think 2 starting colour bombs (to break all the locks) is the only way to pass.

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2

For 10 years I played this game and never once felt the need to give level feedback because it didn't require much at all. Some levels were harder than others and occasionally you'd have to use boosters to pass a tricky level. This is nothing like that..what was once a pleasurable and a relaxing pass time is now mostly just stress inducing and crazily unpleasant. If someone gave you a Sudoku puzzle with only one starting number would you call that "nightmarishly hard?' or would you say that's not a solvable puzzle? I just took a few days off after spending 3 days on level 12 028..thought I'd check in once it was "fixed" - there is more "feedback" (complaints) on this level than any other in this section - the main complaint being that you'll need between 20 and 30 extra moves to finish it..you're "fix" was to add 5. Would you believe 2 weeks later and still no one has passed this level? I mean someone did do it today with your 5 very generous extra moves, but also with starter boosters , a lollipop and 3 ufos.

Surely your marketing / analytics department knows that people don't change their spending habits 10 years in? Before, I was willing to watch ads for extra moves but now that they do not do anything at all - there's no point. If your game doesn't work as a solvable puzzle --it's not the game I've been playing for 10 years.

You have not tested level 12 028

You have not done level 12 028 -- Nobody has.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Level 12049: Well what a surprise was 33 moves reduced to 19 now 5 added making it 24. But King knows this still can't be done with 24 moves, proof:

I think the 14% who didn't need a boost on this level passed it when it still had 33 moves.

King just give us back the original level and stop being so mean and boring.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I've finished the levels now that they have been redone to be passable... still a few hard ones requiring boosters and one where i needed extra moves (in the 3rd ep), but that is fair. I did manage to build up a streak so had that advantage, those playing without will likely still struggle on some levels.

Just wish we could skip a week of complaining/days of being stuck on a level with no chance of completing it, and have a level playing field for everyone.

• LiavanderWeele
    LiavanderWeele Posts: 27 Level 2

I agree! Again another impossible level. Candy Crush is no longer fun to play!! Maybe I will quit!

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2

12036 impossible to play with the current configuration

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2

Level 12042. In theory I should like this level. I do like this level, but the start position with only 3 candies, means that any gains from getting 5 wins in a row are immediately lost, and that makes it too hard to pass in the number of moves given. What should be a fun level requiring some strategy has is instead a grind.

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2

Level 12049 is an absolute joke. I have been stuck for 4 days. I haven’t even come close to passing the levels . I used what boosters I had left and they didn’t help at all. Being stuck for 4 days is ridiculous. I won’t give in and purchase extra moves we should be able to pass the level with the correct amount of moves not take them all away.

• Cat512
    Cat512 Posts: 16 Level 2

Level 12046 is another impossible level. What a joke this is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?