Unlimited lives - thank you CC

Options
2»

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,991 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @arenay419 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

The unlimited lives are going to be available this weeks for players from Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom .

We are hope other countries will be receiving the unlimited lives . for now there are no further news.

Stay Safe

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,044 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @arenay419 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. That's a very nice idea, and I believe it has been suggested in the Ideas area (not just because of COVID-19) so you may want to vote for it. However whether the studio will do something like that I'm not sure. I know that in Italy and Spain and I believe maybe the UK, they have given people unlimited lives for the month of March.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
  • veronikadanderson
    veronikadanderson Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I havent seen a build a bot.

• hulda
    hulda Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

The build a bot shows but as it no longer works on previous levels I'm going to stop playing candy crush soon. I'm stuck on 6431 after wasting a lot of boosters on it and never even got close to finishing. I have the feeling someone new is making the new levels and he/she thinks that the goal is to make new levels as nasty as possible to make people stop playing. Instead of listening to the players, they keep removing the features that people liked. I have been playing for 6 years but if this is how things are going to be, I won't get to 7 years of Candy crush.

• veronikadanderson
    veronikadanderson Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

You probably need candy friends to send you lives.

• mamijo
    mamijo Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

It's a joke ! Even if I ask for lives. It is too hard to continue because I have to collect 154 jellies in 21 moves. It's so frustrating !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?