Anyone else's game crashing because of Dexter

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 11,037 Level 5

For the past 2 days I have had the game crash while in the middle of a level with a message saying 'Dexter and friends need a break sometimes, events coming back soon'. Rather annoying as boosters used in these levels just get lost. I also spent days collecting orange candies for a nice lot of boosters. Collected the candies and when I went to events to collect the icon had gone, although I still had a day to go.

@Crazy Cat Lad is this something you know anything about please.

Is anyone else having this problem or know what the problem is?

Comments

• HackeEr_NoT
    HackeEr_NoT Posts: 105 Level 2
    Options
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,938 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi @Carol-38 Cat Lad doesn't normally work on the weekend so you won't get an answer unitil Monday, if at all.

Whilst no one has complained about Dexter several people have complained that their games have been crashing mid level.

Here is one example below, but there are a few others as well. As is normal problems are brushed off as internet problems on the users side rather than it being a King issue.

The Cool Treat Collection is turning into the typical hot mess that earmarks Kings Events lately.

The first Event was plagued by issues and some people seemed to receive an event that was a mix of the 4th July Event and the Cool Treat Collection. This meant they had to collect 9500 stars, which would involve completing a minimum of 3000 levels in three days.

It is disappointing that this isn't the first time that this kind of error has occurred.

The collection of orange candy is the second part of the Cool Treat Collection and it runs from the 9 - 12 July. As soon as you collect all of the required candy the event disappears. One thing to note is that the Cool Collection doesn't appear in my Events page and instead only appears on the map screen displayed as an icon similar to the style of the Episode Race. I take it you aren't seeing Olivia on your map screen?

Based on the problems that occurred with the first part of the Cool Treat Collection though another error can't be ruled out.

Based on the first part of the event, and the Mindful Collection event the isues won't be fixed in time and people will not receive the rewards promised.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,037 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @Alienscar I'm not overly expecting a reply, really just wanted to let others know this was happening. Then if it had happened to others we could have sulked together.

Would have been nice to have received the boosters I played hard to get. The way levels are now they are certainly needed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?