We want your feedback on the levels 12 096 - 12 140!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Lucky you, anybody providing feedback on levels in the threads specifically set up asking for feedback get continually ignored by @Crazy Cat Lad and @LindQ.

One is too busy starting inane threads along the lines of 'what's your favourite type of vegetable' and the other is too busy making every single level unplayable.

All of which leads to page after page of angry comments- check out the last few pages of the 12006 to 12050 feedback thread. The worst i've seen on here. All met by a wall of silence from the very people asking for feedback.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

They are not on top of things. They are probably ignoring our feedback intentionally. Because I never signed up to not get tags from them.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,998 Level 5
    Options
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,196 Legend
    Options

@Michael-6 All met by a wall of silence from the very people asking for feedback.

I don't like defending King or this sites Managers as I am sure you know by now, but I would like to postulate something about feedback.

Have you ever bought anything from eBay and filled in the feedback boxes? Have you ever sat down in a cafe/restaurant that has had feedback forms on the table? Have you ever received a till receipt that asks you to go online and provide feedback about your shopping experience?

All these examples have one thing in common and that is feedback is generally a one way street. Feedback is not normally a communication device, but a data gathering exercise. So in all the examples of feedback above you would never receive any information back on how your feedback was received.

Now, if you filled in a feedback form in a restaurant and complained that you didn't like their gold cutlery and the next time you went in the cutlery was platinum then you could see that your feedback had been noted.

This is what is missing from all of these feedback threads in my opinion. Not a response from Cat Lad, but changes in the game that show that your feedback is being listened to.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Thats a fair point @Alienscar and it is perfectly clear that not one bit of feedback on these threads is being acted upon.

People point out issues with the fish booster on sour skulls- King ignore it.

People point out the episode race doesn't work- King ignore it.

People request fewer levels with an insane amount of blockers- King churn our more of them.

People ask that King stop reducing moves to 20 on nearly every level rendering them impossible- King keep doing it and also now start reducing them to 18.

People request more chances to win UFOs and party boosters- King remove them from the treat machine.

People point out that the ten times multiplier for candy collecting is unfair on players at the end of the board- King ignore it.

And so on and so on. Given the feedback is constantly ignored I guess that is why some keep asking for some explanation from those at King, even though its a pointless and futile endeavour!

• Alienscar
    Options

Given the feedback is constantly ignored I guess that is why some keep asking for some explanation from those at King, even though its a pointless and futile endeavour!

And that is the real issue I would say @Michael-6 not the lack of response to feedback, as that should be evidenced in the game. The real issue is the lack of response from @Crazy Cat Lad and his ilk when asked a direct question.

Saying that the lack of changes to the game based on all of the information in feedback threads is also an indication that feedback is not being acted on no matter how I spin it.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,881 Level 5
    Options

Level 12106: Is this meant to be a polite way of saying 'We don't stand a chance'.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

Yes. After many, many tries i caved and used my only party booster.

The ep left me with a total of 0 switches and lollipops.

I think the smart/non masochistic thing to do is to just ignore the new levels until mon/tue the following week, which is when most levels are updated. Playing them upon release is an exercise in futility and frustration.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,881 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

Level 12118: Can't believe I have got this far. I now have a question.

This level was 30 now 20, haven't played it enough times to know if it's possible. But I'm sure it's a Hard or Super Hard level.

My question is why my device more often than not doesn't show levels with a difficulty. I get challenged by friends to pass a hard level but how can I when they are not shown.

@Crazy Cat Lad you have answered this in the past but it happens too often for me. When I say too often I mean 6 days out of 7. This is what my device shows for all future levels. I can't believe I'm not going to come across a Hard/Super Hard/Nightmarishly Hard in the next 23 levels.

Update: Played this enough times to know it's not going to be done with 20 moves.

• Alienscar
    edited July 2022
    Options

The issue seems to be a reoccurring issue @Carol-38 and if I remember correctly it always seems to get complained about right after an app update.

I am not sure anyone in the know has actually acknowledged this as a serious issue other than to say the usual logout, update your app stuff.

Also as you are already aware level difficulty doesn't get assigned to a level by a designer on release, it gets assigned a few weeks later by an automatic script that runs in the background.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?