Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,990 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here.

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• avaa123
    avaa123 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

a friend introduced me and now addicted

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here.

• Gsbvvlmr1
    Gsbvvlmr1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Learnt from my elder sister since noticing she spent most of her time on the game made me curious ..I enjoy it aloot.👍

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

• Golden_Apple
    Golden_Apple Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I started playing this game several years ago, when I was looking for something to pass the time and I found this game, and I've been addicted to it for a while before it slowly started going off the hook.

• stevethomas3838
    stevethomas3838 Posts: 82 Level 2
    Options

Starting out as a fun game with a decent amount of strategy. Higher up levels made me realize the luck of how the candies fall is more a determining factor in whether you win. Without paying, game is a grind to win one game a day with the limited lives. Even with paying to play, only winning a few more times a week hardly seems worth the expense.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

• IceMadziula
    IceMadziula Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

*🤩

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @IceMadziula 👋

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?