⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Happened to me too at level 1289 after I thought it would probably be a good idea to sync with facebook.  Now I'm back at level 1.  Can I get a shout out?

Please check the envelope icon to see my message :-)
  • Cezdiamond

Same problem here, can you help me restore my levels please ?

Please check the envelope icon to see my message :-)
  • LostLevelsMisery
    LostLevelsMisery Posts: 2 Newbie

Cezdiamond, thank you.  I forgot to mention that my lost progress was on Candy Crush Soda Saga not Candy Crush.  Could you send a new message?

• Hiphop_Rose
    Hiphop_Rose Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi Rich- I will send you a message also :-) 

I would appreciate an answer.
  • Cezdiamond

Cezdiamond, thank you.  I forgot to mention that my lost progress was on Candy Crush Soda Saga not Candy Crush.  Could you send a new message?

No problem :-)
  • Romero
    Romero Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2017

Hi @Cezdiamond

Could you please help me too? I have reinstalled Soda Saga on my tablet and lost all progress (but I still have my gold bars). I logged in and out several times with no luck. I have always logged in with my email and I haven't connected to FB in over a year. It's Soda Saga.

• Romero
    Romero Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2017

Hi @Cezdiamond

Could you please help me too? I have reinstalled Soda Saga on my tablet and lost all progress (but I still have my gold bars). I logged in and out several times with no luck. I have always logged in with my email and I haven't connected to FB in over a year. It's Soda Saga.

Hi, I managed to restore my progress by logging in then out of FB. But I lost all of my hard-earned boosters. Is it possible to restore them?
  • Mark_A._France
    Mark_A._France Posts: 3 Newbie

I also just tried to play and my levels had been reset to #1. :'(  Tried to sign in with both Facebook AND the Kingdom and nothing.  Very frustrating, since I've spent so much time playing.  Email is: goodnightkiller@gmail.com

• Robinrobin
    Robinrobin Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2017

Hi, did a factory reset on android and lost it all despite full backup restore. I managed to restore lvl progress by logging in then out of FB for Saga but all boosters gone. Is it possible to restore them? 

I did not manage to restore even my lvl progress on Jelly and Soda. Is it possible to restore them?

I do not have a kingdom account but believe I at some point have logged in with FB also on Jelly and Soda. Thanks.

• Olivia02
    Olivia02 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi @Cezdiamon, can you send me a message too? Ive lost all my progress after signing in with my facebook account.. thanks!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?