⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• KingsDaughter14
    KingsDaughter14 Posts: 587 Level 3

Tbh I never really paid any attention to this. I am just glad when my lives are full and I can play. Lol. I don't spend any money on any games. I just downloaded an app called "Google Opinion Rewards" and it allows me to take surveys and earn money to spend.

• BuffaloGal57
    BuffaloGal57 Posts: 1,372 Level 3

Wow, so sorry this has happened to you. I send a few lives to my friends each day in order to help them in their game. I guess that is a waste of my time then. I haven't checked mine today so I don't know if this happened to me. I think I had 150 lives too. I hope it was just a glitch. Good luck with this. That is totally unfair of King community to do that to you. You aren't being punished for misuse are you?

• Nigel_Cleaves
    Nigel_Cleaves Posts: 42 Level 2

Awful new phase in the development of this game. I have many in game friends all frantically sending lives because they are not receiving lives. The throttle on the received lives is very apparent.

What happens to all the one way data traffic to the servers?

Apart from this development not making any economic sense to me, the software problems will mount up for the developers if parity is not achieved.

Come on King, fix the game or lose players!

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 361 Level 3

Why do some players have different lives limits?

I am on 11637 and allowed five per day I am lucky to get maybe 2 in a week before this change I would get 50-80 per day

I send lives to the same players over a 100 a day

Also my app is up to date but IHAVE NEVER SHOWN THE THREE NUMBERS

So it the number of lives allowed and sired depend on $$ spent to buy boosters?

KING IS DEAF ON THIS ISSUE AND NOT RESPONDING TO VOC

• tonyh
    tonyh Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2022

can someone explain who had the bright idea of restricting how many lives you can receive/use in a 24 hour period? what is the point of having lots of friends on candy crush but you can only use so many lives in 24 hours! i can only see that it an attempt to try and get players to purchase lives to continue playing,cmon King lets get it back to how we all used to love playing rather than using money grabbing tactics please

• LizaStandsh
    LizaStandsh Posts: 7 Level 2

Exactly! And What are the rules? I Log in to the Game this am, and I can only except 6 Lives? The Mail Box says 150, and if I try to request Lives, it says I reached my max.

• Candy__Player
    Candy__Player Posts: 99 Level 3
    edited July 2022

I've been playing Candy Crush since 2012 when it launched on Facebook. So many things have changed since then. The removal of Dreamworld, the removal of cutscenes, the feature to give moves to friends, and now this! I can't describe how frustrating this is. Looks like it's time to finally stop playing Candy Crush and try alternatives.

Dear @Diamond_Lim , please unsubscribe me from the Candy Crush Saga tagging list. If they undo this change, then maybe I will subscribe again.

• gisaly
    gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3

I think it's a shame this life limit, I have friends who have lost all their lives, I hope it will be fixed.

• Pamelacherry
    Pamelacherry Posts: 2 Newbie

Not happy with the new set up, have stopped buying completely and play for a short while, once my 5 lives are up thats me. Wish King would scrap this stupid set up and go back to how it was

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 692 Level 4
    edited July 2022

So here is my take on this life limitation as I see it.  It's only been a few months since most of us could regularly send and receive lives.  Now that most players have come to rely on these lives, the goal is to limit the amount that they can actually use each day.  If the ultimate goal is to get players to purchase lives the same way they purchase boosters King will probably succeed. If people keep paying to play, they will continue to pay. Personally if I need to pay money to play any game, I’d rather take my chances on the slot machines that have real payouts.  I play on multiple devices, so having lives has never been an issue for me. Currently I am on level 12132 and with every level needing more lives, more moves, and more boosters I am getting bored with this game. My goal is no longer to get to the end, because I have accepted that I never will. Will I quit playing, probably not, but my playing time is decreasing more and more everyday and I’m enjoying the sunshine and the beautiful weather. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?