🗳️ Wee need your help and feedback on new Candy Seasons!

124»

Comments

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,548 Level 5

Since were playing about sweets and candies why dont we have a theme referring to candy flavors like its Minty Season.

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3

ok, I'm not a fan of the new feature how our lives are limited per day

• tessuhhlove
    tessuhhlove Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2022

Hi I was wondering if you guys could make a candy crush where you battle eachother to see whos better at it! If you use my idea I'd like to be apart of everything!! Please email me *. Thanks!

*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @tessuhhlove and New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your voting, answering on this feedback thread and playing Candy Crush Saga. 👍😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Two points:

1) Whatever events you do come up with, make sure they work for all players.

2) Please up the security of your code so that events aren't ruined by cheating, such as the current sugar stars one.

A bonus point:

No Kardashians in any events.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,979 Level 5

To date, every game is either riddled with Trolls cheating or is full of glitches. The entire weekly game event has been ruined, with the new Candy Seasons probably the worst.

You @Diamond_Lim, @Crazy Cat Lad and others involved must be completely embarrassed by what is happening with this event. Candy Seasons should be stopped now and the problem with Trolls hacking the game resolved.

Either that or bring back the Space Race and Dexter. As yet, no weekly game has come near it.

• Chipadee
    Chipadee Posts: 35 Level 2

It's been weeks now that no weekly game has appeared. I miss them so this is so disappointing. Why is this happening? As well, glitches abound. Please fix this and have everyone getting back to having fun. These weekly games should be available to all.

• Brandootf420
    Brandootf420 Posts: 20 Level 2

I honestly feel like y'all should give everybody the events all players have kind of unfair for some people to have multiple ways to earn boosters and gold either by watching adds or by episode race or other events, and then other players don't have them... Multiple events have been out for years and still not every player has them and y'all will say it's for testing, how many years do you need for testing.. I play daily and only way I have to earn gold is by the chocolate box or buying them with irl money. Something should be done about that make the game more fair for everyone

• edithhenry1
    edithhenry1 Posts: 3 Newbie

There is absolutely no point to any of these features given the limit on lives per day from friends. There is no point in having friends in the game since we can’t use the lives as we want. There is no way to achieve ANY of the goals with the limit on lives when you are on higher levels. You have completely ruined the game

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your voting, answering on this feedback thread and playing Candy Crush Saga. 👍😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?