We want your feedback on the levels 12 141 - 12 185!

Options

Comments

• smitherskathy1
    smitherskathy1 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Level 12181: check on youtube and the boards are totally different or they use many boosters and extra moves. I have used many gold bars lately to beat earlier levels and,,,,I give up.

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

So far no one has mentioned level 12171. I just got the third chocolate box, so had an hour of infinite lives. I played for that hour and I got nowhere. The start of the board is too small, so you immediately lose your necklace if you don't pass this level first time. It's another horrible, horribly-designed level. And not even marked as hard.

• smitherskathy1
    smitherskathy1 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

So, here I am again. Level12181 starts out as a regular level, and then they call it a hard level and then, voila, they call it a super hard level. All of those are wrong, it's an impossible level. Just like level 12171, the opening board is too small for a booster to help. I ask again, don't they get tired of hearing so many complaints? I will simply play to win rewards.

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

12181 is impossible to do with 26 moves...it is so frustrating...this epizode is not human...I lost all my boosters to come on this level...and there is again and again impossible levels...

WHY????

LET US PLAY!!!

• tanka
    Options

I past 12181 with gold bars....but there is again and again...12183 is frustrtaing...only 19 moves????? Are you kidding?????

PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!

• capraincaos
    capraincaos Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

12181 not enough moves, not even getting close. Help please

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

I'm joining the 12181 group, it's absolutely ridiculous. And even those like me lucky to still have some gold bars left, that's another issue. I'm not even getting extra moves to use them. Have played 32 times, mega boring and still showing only 5 extra moves for 10 gold. Well that's not going to happen being as a lot of levels now need 35 extra plus a booster or two. Never mind @LindQ another 18 tries and I should pass as King don't want players to get bored. Please ask someone at King to start testing these ridiculously boring, impossible levels.

Thank you.

• tanka
    Options

How to pass 12184 with only 21 moves??????????

It is impossibleπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Please give us life back to 30!!!

• tanka
    Options

How to pass 12184 with only 21 moves??????

Are you jocking???

It is impossible to do...πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• tanka
    Options

How to pass 12184 with only 21 moves??????

Are you jocking???

It is impossible to do...πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?