⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Extra moves

Hi, what happened to the extra moves you get after you fail each round? I was able to get 35 extra moves (eventually) with 10years now I just get 5, is this a glitch???

Comments

• Saschoff34
    Saschoff34 Posts: 1 Newbie

No more extra moves after failing a level. A continuos string of unbeatable levels. Another in a long list of continuing crappy changes. Always trying to get more and more money from its players. I can’t believe I still play this game and actually pay money. I’m on level 12,189. What can I say, I like it. I just wish they would stop trying to screw the players.

• elpidakara
    elpidakara Posts: 9 Level 2

Since there are not any extra moves, unfortunately i'll quit playing, I'm in level 12184 and thats it... from the other side its gonna be fine because i'll stop spending money !!!

• nickystacy
    nickystacy Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm sort of glad because I have wasted way too much time on this game. Now that it's no longer fun I don't need to waste my time on it. I legit cannot beat the level I'm on without extra moves. It's just not possible. and I'm not spending money. So adios. I'll give it a day or so to see if it changes back but if it doesn't I'll happily move on.

• Sannyle
    Sannyle Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited July 2022

One more annoying change. No more extra moves after 5 days failing lvl 12913 with also annoying small amount of moves for so many blockers. I used to have 35 + moves, now only 5.

My douther on level 169 has option for unlocking new booster, me, on 12193, nothing. I have loved and played this game for more than 10 years, new changes has ruined it. I will stop waste my time and money, it is not fun anymore.

• lorski19
    lorski19 Posts: 37 Level 2

I was sometimes willing to purchase additional moves with the bonus moves. I’m not so willing to purchase 5 moves.

• suepadgett
    suepadgett Posts: 1 Newbie

I totally agree with all these comments. What’s the point in using 10 gold bars for FIVE moves!!!! No point at all

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?