We want your feedback on the levels 12 231 - 12 275!

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

Second Episode was good also, except again for 2 boring Rainbow Rapids levels, 12251 and 12254. I can only describe the design of 12251 as silly.

The final Episode again was good except for 11263 boring Rainbow Rapids and 11268 which was a terrible design with masses of blockers. Took a UFO and hammer to beat it. 11269 was a weird design with limited moves but at least it required some thought and tactics. 11271 also had the brain working.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,843 Level 5

Happy to see that this thread is back open.

My favorite level this week was 12267. Cool looking starting board. Great action, liked the way the board works. Got to love those bon bon blitzes. Oh Yeah!

Did not really think about writing about the new levels this week causing I was:

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Looks like they have merged comments from other threads into here and the entire context is lost. Must be relating to a level from a week or two ago, which are all brutally hard now.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,843 Level 5

Forgot to mention that my episode race was back this week, first time in quite a while. Did not start playing till late Friday afternoon. Good gold prize!

The episode race only appeared for my 1st new episode.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Feedback on levels 12231-12275

Done 'em (few days ago or whatever)...

Week #57 of the one episode per 24:00 experiment coincides with the ER making a cameo appearance for the first time in 16 weeks (in the first ep only, similar to another time).

That is still not good enough.

• toon_ada
    toon_ada Posts: 160 Level 2

12181. Rubbish again.

• crush_champ91
    crush_champ91 Posts: 7 Level 2

12253 is impossible with only 22 moves. You’re not giving any bonus moves and +5 is not enough!

• crush_champ91
    crush_champ91 Posts: 7 Level 2

I just saw it used to be 31 moves now it’s 22. Why???

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Considering these levels have been out for the second runners since Wednesday, there isn't much feedback. Tell you why @Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ

It's not because players are happy and just passing level after level. It's because a lot still can't get passed the last lot. Those that have like me don't feel there's any point in feedback anymore because it just gets ignored.

Yes extra moves after playing a level so many times has been returned, but just about every level has had so many moves reduced the only way to pass is with the extra moves (10 gold) and/or boosters. I'm still in the middle of the 1st episode, a level that has had 12 moves taken away. I'm really not prepared to use my hard earned gold on every level to pass and neither are my friends.

So just to let you know the lack of feedback is because we just can't be bothered, just the same as we feel about playing the game nowadays.

So another message to King please, "Stop being so ridiculous in the way you are changing each level".

And from what I've read in the feedback for all the levels following these, start designing levels that can actually be passed and fun to do. It really doesn't give any of us the incentive to keep trying. Can you imagine if we do manage to get to those levels which already don't have enough moves to pass, what it will be like for us when moves are reduced.

Taking my moaning Minnie pinny off now and reaching for the brandy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?