⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 361 Level 3

Interesting

I seem to be giving and getting a number of lives per day

Now I am not getting any additional moves after playing/ being stuck on a level for days playing same level over a 100 times

oh well

• ann1e
    ann1e Posts: 58 Level 2

I a very pleased to get extra lives again, I am stuck at the moment but at least I have lives to play again. It’s been a long few or more weeks without enough lives and limited playing time.

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3

Aren’t we having special fun? NO. Thank you King! I have a new person that has passed level 10,000 and is back on level one. It’s been my thought for awhile. Just start over. Less grief. I may do it yet. If I did it before, I can do it again.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 361 Level 3

Ouch

Sorry that happened

I have lost a few levels and it’s frustrating

but at the end it’s a game

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3

Games have rules and standards like anything else. When the people who control the game change it on a whim. It’s no longer a game. It’s unfair and if by any other description would be subject to legal recourse. It used to be a game or seemed to be. A level playing field is required or it no longer is a game. I have always had fun playing crush but now it’s very different. Many players are complaining and rightfully so. It needs to be fixed.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,491 Legend

Hello @nathalie_bour20 the new life limit seems to be in a state of flux at the moment and a lot of people are writing that their storage limits have been removed. Fingers crossed you will find that your mailbox gets changed as well soon

Unfortunately though the subject of lives has been banned as an idea by the Master List of Ideas.

Here is the Master List

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,491 Legend

This new thing you have on all your games where you can only buy five lives for 10 gold bars. 

Hello @minnaj just wondering but do you mean 5 moves for 10 gold bars and not five lives?

If you meant to say 5 moves then I am sorry to say that as the change has been introduced by King as a test then the submission of an idea won't be able to stop the test.

All we can do is wait for the test to end.

• SCgirl50
    SCgirl50 Posts: 11 Level 2

I totally agree with above. Not only have I noticed this as well but every time there is an system update it also eliminates ALL of my newly sent lives sent by other players. Example, you can 30 sent lives and when there's an update lives are eliminated. I have lost a lot of new lives. All I see, is a great big push on them wanting you to add friends. What is the point when either limited on how many lives friends send or they are lost due to system update. I have lost many therefore, the game is not fun.

Does any other player have system updates? Or is it just me.

• amismc
    amismc Posts: 26 Level 2

I am not pleased at all with the fact that after you try and win a difficult level and use up your 5 lives, then you have to spend more lives either from friends or by buying them to accumulate moves. In the meantime any boosters that you have won that are time sensitive and not part of a particular level runout because you are stuck on a level. What happened to the 35 moves you could accumulate to win a level? I just spent moneyon one of the 24 hour specials and it seems to be money wasted because no matter what I do I am stuck and refuse to spend more money only to feel like I'm being ripped off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?