⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 257 does not credit wins.

Terri_Lynn_Shook
Terri_Lynn_Shook Posts: 4 Newbie

Played several times have wins in all combos but the games does not credit the wins. How do I move on?

i emailed tech support and got playing tips to achieve wins. Ah, did you read my request? So I asked again and got no reply.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Terri- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 257. I can understand your disappointment. :-( 

What was the end of level message exactly? Please could you share a screenshot of the end of the board, so we that we can take a look? 

To add an image please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. 

Thanks and have a sweet weekend! 

• Terri_Lynn_Shook

I've not been that interested in completing the game that doesn't credit wins. I've tried several attempts and given up when wins aren't awarded. I'll continue and let you know.

• Terri_Lynn_Shook

Ok. Played 257 and was awarded the first win, chocolate ball and stripped candy. The bag candy and stripped candy and the double striped candy wins were not awarded. Even though I completed the level, the game did not end and move on. There are no messages. I still had 17 moves to go after completing all requirements.

• Terri_Lynn_Shook

Played again and passed this level. Noticed right off that the awards changed to two wins on bag and strip and double tripled candies. I can't believe I missed that. For days I didn't see any awards and only the candie icons not the numbers.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Played again and passed this level. Noticed right off that the awards changed to two wins on bag and strip and double tripled candies. I can't believe I missed that. For days I didn't see any awards and only the candie icons not the numbers.

Thanks so much for sharing and letting us know :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?