📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 🌟 What level are you on...Today?! 🙌 HERE! // 🗳️ Community Poll: new crushing designs! Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 📋 Help the UX Team with your feedback! HERE!

Sugar Track: "Connect to claim your rewards..."

teriinakteriinak Posts: 5 Level 2
edited March 11 in Support

The sugar factory has not been working for the last couple weeks. It’s stuck at 66 and it dispenses candy into the pot but then does not give me any rewards. It says to connect. I’m playing on my phone through the app and have I’ve always been connected to the internet. Any suggestions? My phone is up to date. I have logged off the game, turned off my phone then restarted and logged in again. That did not help.

Best Answers

Prev13

Answers

• Jana-2Jana-2 Posts: 0 New Bee

Every time I get enough for rewards I get the message that says I need to connect to collect my rewards. Connect to what and why has this only started happening recently?

• Johnny_RyallJohnny_Ryall Posts: 3,867 Level 3

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

In order to collect the rewards your game needs to be connected to a Facebook/Kingdom account.

To connect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To connect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Bobby2Bobby2 Posts: 0 New Bee
    I am connected to WiFi, but cannot log in or out of my king account, have sent several emails and get the same automatic responses 
    please help 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 8,622 Superstar
    Hello @Bobby2 and welcome to the community.  Unfortunately this occasionally happens. I have experienced it myself a few times.  The games can sometimes be very sensitive if there isn't a strong steady WiFi signal.  Sometimes you can play some of the games with no problems but have this problem with another game.

The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) and then start it up again. If that still hasn't corrected the problem - you could try signing into the game with Facebook - and see if that works.

However,  If that doesn't work, and you still can't sign out of your King.com account because it says there is no internet connection - then I am afraid the only way to correct this problem is to de-install and re-install the game - but remember - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

Signature - Superstar new 2020 PEt FINALpng
    "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• AlwassiAlwassi Posts: 1 New Bee
    Hey I want extra life... Unlimited 
  • vanessa4benvanessa4ben Posts: 1 New Bee
    I created an account and logged in and it still says I need to connect ?  Help
  • wolfepack98wolfepack98 Posts: 2 New Bee
    The same thing is happening to me.
  • Shawna_LoveShawna_Love Posts: 0 New Bee

Hi,

When I complete a level, sometimes a gumball machine appears and tries to give me a reward.

But now, after the circle spins for awhile, I get an error message that

says I need to connect in order to keep collecting and I don't recieve any rewards. But I'm already connected to my Facebook account, so i don't understand.

Help?

Thanks

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 13,745 Sweet Legend

@Shawna_Love

Welcome to the King Community !

Your internet connection may be bad, check first.

It could be that the connection to facebook is displayed, but is faulty. Log out of the game from facebook

and then log back in.

In any case, check your game's update status, it should always be up to date.

• ValeMValeM Posts: 1 New Bee

Same problem 😢 is not my internet connection!!

• Nita09Nita09 Posts: 6 Level 2
  • Jthubbard1Jthubbard1 Posts: 0 New Bee

Before I start any level I see candies shake in a jar and my points added. Prizes already earned but unclaimed. My profile is connected already but it tells me connect for my rewards. I've logged out then back in again, same thing. What now?

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 1,842 Legend

Welcome to the forum.

You have to be connected to the Internet to collect whatever rewards you have there (boosters/gold bars).

Make sure to connect & get the stuff.

You're welcome, have fun...

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 8,622 Superstar
    edited February 5

Hello @Jthubbard1 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. If the game tells you to connect to get your rewards - then that means at the time - the game doesn't think you are connected to the internet, even if you are and can do other things (like visit websites etc.). The games can sometimes be sensitive when it comes to an internet signal and prefer a strong and steady signal - so if there is a brief interruption or dip in the signal, it can cause the game to think you are now playing off line.

So sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If you still are having 'connection' problems and it lasts for several days, then you may have a serious glitch in your game and need to de-install and re-install the game to clear up the problem. However - - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

Signature - Superstar new 2020 PEt FINALpng
    "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here