⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

I've just noticed after only getting 5 lives a day then changing it to unlimited and today I'm only allowed 100, what the hell is going on with this game, its just getting stupid now, if it carries on I am deleting the game enough is enough.

• tara1106
    tara1106 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

This new update is awful!! I have over 20 lives but can only use 15 a day!! I like to play during the day and now am limited. This game used to be fun and relaxing and now it just wants you to pay for everything. Definitely the worst update ever

• Mud_eh
    Mud_eh Posts: 12 Level 2

I don’t understand why they keep changing stuff we’re happy with. What’s the point with making us sad?

• Elflaco
    Elflaco Posts: 10 Level 2

I think the same, there are levels that have taken me more than 100 lives to pass, at 10 lives per day, it's a good waste of time!

• Mud_eh
    Mud_eh Posts: 12 Level 2

I can use 30/day. I wonder why it once again is different from player to player😑

• JHFreshwater
    JHFreshwater Posts: 6 Level 2

These changes are not in the interest of the player but in the interest of their pockets. Even if you spend your hard earned money you still get limits placed on you for playing and help making the game what it is today. Without the players, this game would just go to the wayside like several others have done from the past.

You want folks on here to invite friends to play and to send you lives to play the game, but then you have gone and placed limits on the player. Seems couterproductive to your cause. What makes you think that folks will continue to support your site if all you want to do is hender the amount of lives they can have. When I spend anything on here it is because I need the extra hammer, swapper or the like not for the lives.

I feel if you don't revert what you have done, you will be the greatest looser in this. Thanks for the game but not for the punishment that you are doing to loyal players.

• GrandpasGirl
    GrandpasGirl Posts: 10 Level 2

My original question has not been answered. If someone knows the answer please put it on this thread about the lives limit. My question is: How do we give lives to our friends? We used to be able to in between games but now it doesn't say ANYPLACE on the game where we are going to find this? I feel like a bum taking (limited) lives per day from friends, but I can't send them any lives! ??? Is this a glitch or do the lives get automatically sent?

• judy2005
    judy2005 Posts: 16 Level 2

I feel the same way,I am homebound and I love playing this game but I am tired of the way they keep messing it up, now they have taken away extra moves too. Why did they even start friend request if they were going to limit,it probably wouldn't have bothered me so much if they had done it from the beginning

• miller998
    miller998 Posts: 12 Level 2

players should get to decide how and when they want to use their extra lives. Most days I don’t play much due to work and kids, but sometimes I play while waiting on an appointment. Those are the days I want to use my lives. Those days I might go through 100. If I can only use twenty extra lives I will be breaking my Candy Crush habit for sure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?