What's happening to the musics of game!?

Options
arminahd
arminahd Posts: 99 Level 2

I entered the game today and encountered something strange. All the game music has changed!!! I really don't know what to say about this. I can only say that the fact that you keep changing old music is not right. With this, I was really sad to see this game. I wish instead of just looking to change the music, diversify the game and bring new levels. You may tell me again to play with muted voice. But I like the game with its sounds and it's more exciting this way. I don't know what the other players think, but I'm not happy with this change at all, and if it continues, it's very likely. I will never play this game again

Comments

• arminahd
    arminahd Posts: 99 Level 2
    Options

I am a player since 2013. In those years, I used to play this game with flash on a very old computer. The game was better in every way. And in a word, it was not childish. The game was more exciting. It was more diverse. It was more competitive. It was more difficult. And it was generally better. But since 2017, the game became more childish day by day and lost its appeal. But with all this. I still liked this game and played it. But by making the music of this game childish. I have no place in this game anymore and I can't find a reason to stay

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?