ļ»æāš ļø Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸ’Œ Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• spottedhorse
    spottedhorse Posts: 273 Level 3
  • greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5

It takes so many lives to get through one level, and I'm watching my lives dwindling away everyday and not recuperating. There's going to be a domino effect, a negative one. Not having enough lives to be competitive to compete against other players, means not to be able to win gold bars or boosters to progress when levels are really tough to get through. Spending money on games is not always possible for everyone...which I kind of think what it boils down to at the end of the day, making money.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,483 Legend

Complaint of limitation of lives per day

Hello @Priscillafun this is the ideas area, so whilst having more lives might be considered an improvement you have worded your post as a complaint. Complaints should ideally be posted as a Discussion.

The other problem with your idea is that all ideas concerning lives have been banned by the Master List of Ideas

Here is the Master List

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic FiveĀ (any discussion on this event),Ā Fish, Go to levelĀ (voteĀ HEREĀ for original idea),Ā LevelsĀ (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in theĀ DiscussionĀ area),Ā LivesĀ (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives),Ā Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the topĀ (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars),Ā SharingĀ (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boostersĀ (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out),Ā WheelĀ (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check outĀ Tiffi's Idea LibraryĀ for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

• Suzi_Harper
    Suzi_Harper Posts: 14 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2022

* Edited by CM:Ā šŸ˜³Ā You seem to have missed the mark! Please let's not spam - OurĀ House Rules

• toestwnkl
    toestwnkl Posts: 9 Level 2

Day 3 of NOT playing CCS!! If we all would quit playing, maybe they would realize that they need us more than we need them!

• TinaBrown57
    TinaBrown57 Posts: 99 Level 2

Well I've used my 20 lives up so no more playing, I won't be sending any lives back only 20 a day the same as my limit. I've found other games to play now so Candy Crush will eventually be gone of my devices as ive completely lost interest in it. Ive also found apart from the lives that when your on a level which takes a lots of tries you use to be able to play on with your gold bars or pay for the bars if you have none but it never goes up to 35 moves now it just stays at 5 lives so that's another money making spin too, I use to spend money on them sometimes when you could buy the 35 lives/gold bars. I've not spent a penny on this game since it all changed and never will until it changes back to how it was but I reckon I will of deleted the game by the time King actually do something as there will be no more players left lol

• judy2005
    judy2005 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited August 2022

Edited by CM: āŒ This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! - Check our House Rules

• spottedhorse
    spottedhorse Posts: 273 Level 3
    edited August 2022

Edited by CM: šŸ˜³ You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it on topic - Check our House Rules

• JamieRing
    JamieRing Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2022

The whole update is comical. Wont play much if at all. You dont let people play the lives their given bbecause fools will buy them. Not me. Im about done. Idiotic change. Great move, king community. Corporate greed, welcome to America. šŸ·šŸ·

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?