⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why this awful flashing??? What's the use?

Options
1235»

Answers

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Here I am again. It's still happening @Crazy Cat Lad. I really do think you could do something about this. These nasty effects just really aren't necessary. Imagine people having epilepsy. Imagine how they feel playing like this. They can't, it's not healthy for them. They don't want to end up at the hospital. If you don't believe me, please do get in touch with a neurologist. Please do show to all of your loyal players that you care. The people who play are customers, aren't they? Do you want to lose them? You're getting lots of feedback, but you're just ignoring it the way I see it. Here's another screenshot, please do show it to the neurologist. It's just an example of the real nasty and useless effects in the game that really can cause seizures. Please do take this serious. Thank you.

• José_Savelkoul
    Options

So, hope you don't mind me asking, but when are you finally planning to wake up @Crazy Cat Lad? Do you really want to force loads of people to quit playing? Or do you really think they would chose this game over their health? What did the Game Team say when you passed my feedback onto them? Did you even do that like you said you would? Or did you forget maybe? Why this silence, this definitely shouldn't be ignored. Sorry that I've got quite a few questions here, I'm looking forward to answers. And if you don't believe me, please do get in touch with a neurologist, show the screenshots to him/her and ask if this could be harmful. Maybe then you'll finally take it seriously. Hopefully...

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,984 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

@José_Savelkoul have you seen the new game effects? What do you think? The colour bomb effect now looks less like lightning and the other explosions are softer. I think it is better, but I don't suffer from any light sensitivity.

• José_Savelkoul
    Options

It's so much better @Alienscar. Now with the Sweet Summer Season-event I haven't seen any special shaped candies just yet. I really do believe those were causing the problem of the extreme flashing/lightning. And I sure hope they won't return in the game anymore. Fingers crossed.

• José_Savelkoul
    Options

Could you maybe explain to me why this is still happening @QueenB? What's the use of this awful flashing? Have you read my arguments of what these nasty effects can do to people? Becuase with these blue microphones (special shaped candies) it is happening again. Please do show that you care. Thanks.

• mrspanda
    mrspanda Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I see the flashing effects with the blue candies is back again. I'm so disappointed, really thought we'd seen the end of them. I'm taking a break from the game till they're gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?