💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Let's Vote On Bringing Back The Old System of "Sending Lives" To Friends

Comments

• lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 32 Level 2

I asked for help on how to send lives and still don’t understand it. I don’t have a screen on my iPad that includes a box with people to send lives to. When they told me I could scroll back to give lives to my friends who aren’t as advanced as me…that was the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Who wants to scroll back thousands of levels to do that? They also said I could use email addresses to send lives. I should be able to give lives without knowing someone’s email address…that’s the second most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Who uses email to communicate any more when you can text and message?

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Hello there, @lorieb4 !

There is NO SCREEN to send LIVES to your friends on your GAME MAP whether it is on iPhone, iPad, other Mobile Device or Windows 10. The easy way of doing it is by ASKING YOUR FRIENDS FOR LIVES when you run out. The HEART ❤️ ICON is what you CLICK for that. Now, your FRIENDS will have to send you LIVES REQUESTS when they RUN OUT. You get their LIVES REQUESTS as well as the GIFT of LIVES from your MAILBOX with an ENVELOPE 📨 ICON that sometimes shows NUMBER INCREMENTS which represent the total incoming REQUEST & GIFTS from your FRIENDS.

I have been gone for quite a while. I was surprised to receive your COMMENTS this evening. Hope this helps! Please let me know if there is anything that you need help with!

• Mamou
    Mamou Posts: 8 Level 2

I really miss this ability! Some of my friends are at lower levels and they give ME lives, but I CAN'T reciprocate and give them lives until I scroll all the way back to the level where they currently are, which in some cases is TWO THOUSAND levels!

King should either make it a lot easier for me to scroll past 2000 levels (like inputting the exact level where I want to go?) or allow me to give lives to friends who are just getting started.

Seems this would encourage newer players if their experienced friends could give lives to them!

• jdeklund
    jdeklund Posts: 24 Level 2
  • grh74
    grh74 Posts: 1 Newbie

Plz bring back old system of sending lives to friends

• peteliston
    peteliston Posts: 141 Level 3

Perhaps if King is unable to bring back old way they could create a new Send All button on the friends list under our profile pic.

This would give my wrist a rest from sending them all one a time. OK to do that when just want to do a certain few but adding the Send All option button would be welcomed by me😎

• alexmoya
    alexmoya Posts: 4 Newbie

Well, obviously they figured something out that doesn't benefit them. But if you're like me and play in the morning evening and night, maybe it's a good thing because the game takes up time that I could be using doing something else. Maybe if a whole lot of people STOP PLAYING, they'll change it.

• MLML
    MLML Posts: 3 Newbie

Why can’t they END the Only can use 15 Lives Daily?? If I’ve run out of lives and have over 100 banked, why wouldn’t I be able to use all the lives I’ve earned. I spend a lot of money on this game and I am in the 10,000 Club. This change feels unnecessary and punishing your players, without your players you’re losing play time too aka you’re making less money and interest by doing this. CC is my #1 game, but this change has caused me to find other games to play because I run out of “permitted” number of lives despite my having more to use. Please end the 15 lives limit, there should be no limit to the lives we have stored.

Also, make the $14.99 for 24 hours of lives and boosters offer more often. This is what I save my money to spend on, especially now that you limit us to 15 lives per day. Greatest deal you offer and I play endlessly when that offer is advertised.

• MLML
    MLML Posts: 3 Newbie

Why can’t they END the Only can use 15 Lives Daily?? If I’ve run out of lives and have over 100 banked, why wouldn’t I be able to use all the lives I’ve earned. I spend a lot of money on this game and I am in the 10,000 Club. This change feels unnecessary and punishing your players, without your players you’re losing play time too aka you’re making less money and interest by doing this. CC is my #1 game, but this change has caused me to find other games to play because I run out of “permitted” number of lives despite my having more to use. Please end the 15 lives limit, there should be no limit to the lives we have stored.

Also, make the $14.99 for 24 hours of lives and boosters offer more often. This is what I save my money to spend on, especially now that you limit us to 15 lives per day. Greatest deal you offer and I play endlessly when that offer is advertised.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?