⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Comments

• bergpws
    bergpws Posts: 7 Level 2

PREACH!! They are being unreasonable. Did CC get bought out by some company?

I hate life limits.

• bean8114
    bean8114 Posts: 14 Level 2

This is a joke right ? You put a limit on the amount of lives we can accept FROM EACH OTHER because you want them to be used the way they were meant to be used, instead of letting them accumulate or however you worded that. Regardless of how it is worded, it is total BS. You put a limit on the amount we can accept because you want us to spend that money to buy more lives. UM NO THANKS. I will delete this game and find somewhere else to spend my money. If we want to send each other lives, that should be unlimited, between friends in the game. You continue raising the price of things, the piggy bank for example, which I quit doing completely because you raised the price/cut the amount of gold bars. Let me guess, the prices are going up because everything cost more in the world right now ? THIS IS AN ONLINE GAME, WE ARE NOT HEARING THIS. WE THE CONSUMERS ARE TIRED OF BEING SCREWED BY ALL OF THIS !!! Especially when it comes to an online game that we use to destress. We will find another game if need be, believe that.

• raiderbird
    raiderbird Posts: 1 Newbie

This limit of lives is utterly ridiculous and doesn't make any sense. I have 100+ lives accumulated but can only use 15 a day. You know what that is, that is dumb. We are adults and can make our own decisions on how we play and how many lives we want to use in a day and worry about our health (as they claimed). I don't need King to do that. Moreover, they are out of their minds if they think I will spend any money buying lives because of the limit. I now play less of the game and am looking for a replacement game. Maybe if we all went out on our social media and blasted the game they would change it.

• Aarai
    Aarai Posts: 12 Level 2

I did find another game to play. And guess what King? I paid money for the starter pack of the game because I understand that even games need to make money. But the difference is a sense of fair play. What's the point of having lives "banked" but you can't use them? That's insanity to pay for lives when you already have lives.

• bean8114

I agree !!!! If every one stopped playing for awhile or at least stopped spending money with them then they would stop being greedy. I just made a post because I went on to my Google play to my play points, which I used to be able to use to buy coupons for Candy Crush. It was more like spend 250 points for $5 voucher and so forth. Candy Crush removed themselves from the list of games participating. This is how greedy they are and it's disgusting at this point. They are trying to force players to spend money in the game. Very disappointing. I will delete this game before I give in to this BS.

• bean8114

Thank you. Yes you are absolutely right, games do need people to spend money. I agree 100%. The problem with Candy Crush/King is that they are starting to become so greedy that it is disgusting. They raised prices for packages and piggy bank, but then reduced what you get in return. That is not fair. Like I previously commented to someone, they also removed themselves from the Google play points list for vouchers. Not sure if you know what that is, but if you have play points you can use the points to buy vouchers for games. I have always used mine for Candy Crush, but they are no longer listed. Did not see any King games listed.

• bean8114

So some players are able to receive up to 50 lives. Now I'm really angry. I have been playing this game for years and years now, super high up there in level, spend money (well I did and a lot but will no longer give you a penny of my money) and I am no where near 50. You really have some players limited to accepting 3 ?????? I would be furious if I were those players.

• blacmic
    blacmic Posts: 6 Level 2

Nope I’m mad to why even have the option to ask friends if you limit me on what my friends give you if have to use so many lives on one level that mean the level is ridged. By that being said I but I could purchase more lives. Been telling everybody they are cheaters it’s not a game where it’s just you. This game uses AIs. played this game for so long it’s so easily spotted.

• theresa64
    theresa64 Posts: 4 Newbie

What’s stupid is IF you purchase the package that gives you 6 hours of unlimited lives and 12 or 24 hours of colour bombs and the other thing…. Once you have reached your limit of lives the extra’s are pointless because you can’t use them so we are being ripped off! I’m about to delete the game all together and find something better that doesn’t restrict people playing the way we used to. Completely pissed off!

• bergpws
    bergpws Posts: 7 Level 2

Please let me know when you find a comparable game. I am sick of this too!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?