⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

treasure chests

Options
Jimmy_Malik
Jimmy_Malik Posts: 12 Level 2

Dear King. I'm not da kind of person who keeps on moaning. But lately candy crush saga isn't much fun. There have been many issues and da biggest one is everytime I pass certain levels with treasures I don't get anything. Could u tell me what the issue is? THX

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Jimmy Malik,

Thank you for contacting King Care! Can you please post this issue under this thread here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/cant-collect-gift-boxes-when-pass-a-level#entry_101894

They say that it has been fixed but it is still affecting a lot of players, please post your information there so you're accounted for and they may compensate you and know that there is still an issue!

Thanks,

Jilly 

• Jimmy_Malik
    Jimmy_Malik Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thx. But the link u gave is for cc soda. Or is the treasure issue on all cc games?  

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2017
    Options

You're welcome Jimmy. I understand that, but thought it may help them boost the game studio to fix this issue. Because this issue was happening with both games at the same time. So I thought they were using this thread as a base for both games. I'll see if I can find the one for CC, if there is one. I hope that helps! Also, just checked on the latest update for the CC treasure box issue, apparently it cannot be fixed and they are compensating players with boosters and/or gold bars. I'll make sure to forward you on to them as to get your cempensation.

Jilly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?