Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Comments

• spottedhorse
    spottedhorse Posts: 273 Level 3

So so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother also during covid. I had just started playing CC between visits to her rehab. Then with covid and Newly retired, I was looking for relief from too many thoughts running through my brain.

• ujumayor
    ujumayor Posts: 31 Level 2

Boredom it really helps me out

• erica_duvilla
    erica_duvilla Posts: 10 Level 2

Biggest mistake of my life and wish never started!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here.

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• ejhawke
    ejhawke Posts: 33 Level 2

I started playing Candy Crush Saga because my son played. I was & still am going through a rough time & needed something to brighten my day with my daughter, her boyfriend & grandkids living with us. The motto to relax was my go to need. I got hooked as I love a good challenge & they were trashing my house. I had given up on trying to keep up & became a full time player of all 4 Candy Crush games with Saga as my favorite. Now my frustration runs even deeper with all the changes in the game. I love this game and competing with my son but since I have no leader board of my friends and can't see where he & my friends finish I play my "parental controlled" allotment of games & move on. I just don't understand a company that would want to run people off of playing their game. I do enjoy playing but now I'm going out of King games more & more since they're locking us down on how we play. So sad. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• dli
    dli Posts: 15 Level 2

I play a lot an Candy Crush saga.great game! Relax... and play Candy CrushCC Saga level 6334

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4

I start playing candy crush soda saga because from starting I was best in this game. Level 9760 crushed without boosters and hammers in candy crush soda saga 🎉🎉

• Lexi
    Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3

First I can't remember when I first heard of CANDY CRUSH & other KING. gamesall it took was that first try, not proud of it but didn't get very far in my first turn, but even though that short little go I knew my life was not going to follow the path I chose, study hard at school get a good job, not a high paying job, but helping people I invented a gizmo that will bring down hunger by 75% all went away cuz of candy crush, DAM YOU and all your affiliates,

Hope you liked my little story, seriously I was late for a couple of appointments but that's about it thank-you every body involved now before and future participants that are probably not even born yet

• dli
    dli Posts: 15 Level 2

Biggest mistake of my life and wish never started!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here.

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?