⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

WANT ORIGINAL BOARD BACK!!

Stacifay
Stacifay Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been an avid fan for two years (this is the only computer game I play) was CRUSHED this AM to log onto FB to play and everything is different!! Give us the option to play the original board version (with sounds and corny blasts) or to play on your "newer-faster-smaller-uglier" version. I will leave - it is not the same anymore - I am at level 1468. 

Answers

• Stacifay
    Stacifay Posts: 2 Newbie

AND - this "new" board takes FOREVER to load - I am done with crushing and KING games.

• Barb_Brown
    Barb_Brown Posts: 1 Newbie

This is the board for the app on your phone. I wish they'd change it back!

• Bob-6
    Bob-6 Posts: 3 Newbie

I also will not be playing on this interface. Stop messing with it all the time and get it fixed.

• Karen-36
    Karen-36 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2017

I too am very disappointed and upset with the new FB interface. The new FB interface is to small and hard to see. Please bring back the original interface. I have limited vision and your original FB interface made it easier to see, this "new" interface is way to hard. If you were going to change it to match phones and tablets, you didn't think the proportion through on this one at all. Not all have the ability to see things the same... please bring back the original!!!

• Sue-24
    Sue-24 Posts: 1 Newbie

^i totally agree with all of the above.  this is the ONLY game i've played consistently on fb for the last several years, but i am no longer going to do so after the change.  for what it's worth, i am not even sure why the new interface is so much "less fun" than the old one ~ only that the effect was immediate and substantial.  it's probably for the best though... see ya candy crush.  it was fun while it lasted :)

• Jenni_Desjardins
    Jenni_Desjardins Posts: 1 Newbie

If I log in as my husband on Facebook I can still play the old version. Why do some people have the mobile version showing and some do not? I don't think this is an update, I think it's a bug. It happened to me once before a few months ago but only lasted a day. Now it's been 3 days. I hope it's fixed soon because this version is terrible on a laptop.

• Suzana_Berger
    Suzana_Berger Posts: 5 Level 2

I am sick of this changes, it is really a downgrade, and it takes 5 to 10 min to load. The King is dead, time to find a new game.

• D_Scarborough
    D_Scarborough Posts: 2 Newbie

I think I am having the same problem. When I go into Candy Crush on Facebook on my computer, the screen background is all black and the other features can't be seen. Play is impossible. Has this gotten switched to the mobile version somehow?

• siouxsie
    siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2

New version takes ages to load, IF it loads at all, and the sugar  candies never appear. Bring back the old version.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?