We want your feedback on the levels 12 411 - 12 455!

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited August 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels  12 411 - 12 455!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 12 411 - 12 455 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 What level was the most unique level? Any level that had something extra sweet?

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Any feature or candy that could have been added on some of the levels?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Pot of Gold!

New golden event in Candy Crush Saga. Find more details HERE!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,855 Level 5
    Options
  • Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,560 Level 5
    Options

I did the first episode, the others will do during the week with the Chocolate Box. The first episode was not hard it is a normal one.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

These posts are basically dead now that many previously active players have stopped playing. Also what does everyone think of the Royalty program?

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

These posts are basically dead now that many previously active players have stopped playing.

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

@Crazy_Cat_Lady

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

Are you sure you want to know, cuz I sure don't get the feeling that you guys care......

1 What level was the most unique level? Any level that had something extra sweet?

The only thing unique is how blatant the money grabbing scheme has become. Sweet? are you kidding me???

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Any feature or candy that could have been added on some of the levels?

The only thing missing is King's conscience.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Why would I want to play any game one more time, I am forced to play them over and over again already!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I have finished this week's levels and I must say overall they were very enjoyable. A good mixture of hard, easy and tactical levels.

Only Levels 12438 and 12439 were of the same appalling standard as dished up over the last few months. Also as usual any Sour Skulls level was boring, but most of the Rainbow Rapids levels were ok. I needed extra moves on 12430, but that was my mistake for not simply using a hammer.

I thought Level 12416 was a great level with plenty of color, fish to use tactically and only 1 order, jellies. 12436 was also excellent where tactics were required to make maximum use of the frog.

Also, I am confident I will win Sam's Sweet Streak, but although it was indicated at the start, no Episode Race appeared.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,855 Level 5
    Options

Finished the new levels yesterday. The 2nd Episode was the best.

Actually as far as the 1st Episode is concerned I actually liked last week's 1st Episode better than this weeks. Did not care for the 3rd Episode this week. But the question of which level would you like to play again? If I had the time I would play the entire 3rd Episode again! I did not catch onto what was a happening on some of the levels? I think that I had a brain fart.

1st Episode best Level 12416: one move to get CB + Blue Stripe (good effect) later good set up for CB + Blue Fish (Blues are everywhere) Did a lot of damage...

2nd Episode tie for best Level: Level 12434 need to play this one again too. Did not start out with anything special. One of those all of a sudden I did something really good levels that I do not know what I did? Level 12436 was good, started CB + Green Wrap and Samantha was present!

3rd Episode best Level 12453: had good starting board. Notes say: "Liked the best so far this episode."

ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ

• pontius
    pontius Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Here I am again... Level 13493 - 20 moved. Cannot get even close to be done. Looks like layout has been changed and moves have been reduced.

I am trying to go alone without paying, but it does not look possible, Where is promise that every level can be passed without pay??? I got an additional 35 moves - but need to pay. What's going on? Just making $$. I am done.

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

13493? that's not released yet, do you mean 12434?

The games are changed daily, take 12420 for example, it was released with 33 moves, day 2 later it was 29, day 3 later it was 26, Day 4 it is 25, Day 5 it was 20 moves! in addition to the move reduction, the movement of the chocolate, the blockers are all changed, which increases the difficulty level dramatically. Yes, of course you can pass it without boosters, but that's one in maybe 10,000 tries, but statistically it's still possible, go figure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?